Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2016 11:15 am  #11

Re: The Universe answered!!!

I'm in tears reading this testimony! I'm hoping to finally have contact soon. I know I can have success too and like these success stories keep reminding me, nothing is impossible!

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

6/06/2016 11:38 am  #12

Creeeeestal wrote:

I'm in tears reading this testimony! I'm hoping to finally have contact soon. I know I can have success too and like these success stories keep reminding me, nothing is impossible!

That's right!!! My success story just keeps getting better!! He called me when he got back to the states and I'll be seeing him later today. I'm very excited! I've also taken Veronica's advice and started looking at engagement rings and doing some wedding research. I ordered a free wedding invitation sample kit. I've done this kind of thing before when I wanted to move to a certain area. Did everything as if I was moving and it totally happened! I didn't even have money to move at the time!! Keep going! I'm so happy I could inspire you today. If you need anything, just let us know. We're all in this together!!

Sending love & positive vibes!!
 XOXO

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/06/2016 5:22 pm  #13

Let us all know how everything went!

6/06/2016 5:58 pm  #14

Welp, loves, I'm feeling kind of low right now. Not sure how I manifested the opposite of what I wanted to happen. Basically, I texted him to see what time he wanted to get together. He told me one of his friends is coming over and he has to pick someone up from the airport and can we reschedule for tomorrow night. Ummmmm....this made me question if he really did want to see me. I felt pushed to the back burner. I told him I can't tomorrow but maybe later this week. I also told him to have a great night! Kept the text positive, but I feel disappointed  I may need a few days to get my emotions in check, because obviously I put too much expectation on this. I gotta get my vibe back up! Thanks for your support!

6/06/2016 6:43 pm  #15

BUT you WILL still see him so there is nothing to be disappointed about! Keep your energy centered around yourself and stay positive 😊

6/06/2016 6:45 pm  #16

angeldust4 wrote:

BUT you WILL still see him so there is nothing to be disappointed about! Keep your energy centered around yourself and stay positive 😊

Thanks, sweetie! I feel like I just got a hug from you!! 

6/06/2016 9:00 pm  #17

alston326 wrote:

Welp, loves, I'm feeling kind of low right now. Not sure how I manifested the opposite of what I wanted to happen. Basically, I texted him to see what time he wanted to get together. He told me one of his friends is coming over and he has to pick someone up from the airport and can we reschedule for tomorrow night. Ummmmm....this made me question if he really did want to see me. I felt pushed to the back burner. I told him I can't tomorrow but maybe later this week. I also told him to have a great night! Kept the text positive, but I feel disappointed  I may need a few days to get my emotions in check, because obviously I put too much expectation on this. I gotta get my vibe back up! Thanks for your support!

how about doing neville's revision technique. Basically rescript the conversation so you're left feeling good. Because when we think back on thr moment, we're remembering the feeling it gave us not the actual thing. Imagine him saying I'm really sorry but.. and feel him saying he genuinely will make it up to you. I've done this when crappy things happen and really the only thing matters is how we feel.  Read over the script and feel it real. I really love this technique because it keeps me from spiraling into doom 😁

6/07/2016 3:10 am  #18

alston326 wrote:

I think one thing we are supposed to master here is how to make our vibe independent of the circumstances. See it as a possibility to practice that. I'm sure it will make your relationship so much better when you two are back together.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/07/2016 8:40 am  #19

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

alston326 wrote:

how about doing neville's revision technique. Basically rescript the conversation so you're left feeling good. Because when we think back on thr moment, we're remembering the feeling it gave us not the actual thing. Imagine him saying I'm really sorry but.. and feel him saying he genuinely will make it up to you. I've done this when crappy things happen and really the only thing matters is how we feel. Read over the script and feel it real. I really love this technique because it keeps me from spiraling into doom 😁

Thank you for this, I'm going to try it!

6/07/2016 8:41 am  #20

Sanshi wrote:

alston326 wrote:

I think one thing we are supposed to master here is how to make our vibe independent of the circumstances. See it as a possibility to practice that. I'm sure it will make your relationship so much better when you two are back together.

Thanks, Sanshi! It really is challenging to do this. I guess it takes practice. I have nothing to lose, so may as well use this as a learning tool.

Board footera