Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 10:53 pm  #1

Am I crazy or imagining something, or am I manifesting?

So I've been doing Lanie's methods from a couple of weeks, but I'll admit as of lately (this past week) I've been more mellow and relaxed. I alternate between the PW technique and remote seduction, sometimes I even do both. I use her guided meditations too. Over the past few days, while I haven't heard from him at all, I'm "hearing from him" mentally. There's times where I can feel my love talking to me. I decided to post in the forum about it because it just happened to me a few moments ago, I could feel him telling me "I love you Crystal." other times it would be an inside joke of ours.
Do any of you experience this, or have you at some point? I'm definitely not doubting the technique or the process itself, but I'm confused a little bit...the sensation is almost like I have one foot in my desired reality, and one foot in the current reality. It feels weird, confusing, a bit exciting, but I hope someone else out there can relate.Β 

Last edited by Creeeeestal (6/05/2016 10:55 pm)

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/05/2016 11:00 pm  #2

Re: Am I crazy or imagining something, or am I manifesting?

*I guess I should mention, this stuff happens out of the blue. When I'm not visualizing at all or doing the exercise.Β 

6/05/2016 11:27 pm  #3

Yes, I've experienced this. It's the connection you two have

6/06/2016 10:56 am  #4

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Yes, I've experienced this. It's the connection you two have

I'm glad someone else out there has experienced this. I do feel that he and I have this deep connection, he's said so himself while we were still talking previously.Β 
Β 

Board footera