Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 2:54 pm  #1

Going very very well!!!

Hi all, I just wanted to share how it's all going here.ย  It's been about 5 weeks now and we've been through various stages and are now in a place where we are meeting up and I'm feeling that the energy is getting better all the timeย  between us.ย  I feel light, happy when I'm with him but also when I'm not with him, and I think that's a good place to be.ย  I've listened to the videos, read lanies 3 books and done introspection on any changes I need to make re: the relationship.ย  The main thing I am doing though is keeping the faith, doing the visualisations/RS and just enjoying my life, going out with friends etc.ย  I have kept my focus on myself mainly during this time apart from doing the visualisations and saying out loud with feeling, how I'd like it to be, but putting it in the words of the present.ย  He was round last week and I was making dinner in the kitchen when he came in and stood quite close to me.ย  We were both standing up and looking at each other and I swear we had a 'magic moment', I know the attraction was there!ย  I noticed he swallowed and and then we went about our evening together.ย  So, what else has been happening?

Little kisses on the cheeks and occasionally on the lips when we greet each other or part and long hugs.
Eye contact that just feels really good when we're chatting (I think the visualisations intensify this especially if you've been practising seeing him across from you and looking into each others eyes.)
Regular texts/FB messages
He still texts me 'good morning' every day
We went swimming on Thursday and had breakfast and just hung out at his for a little while afterwards.ย  When I met him in the shop later that day I suggested he come for dinner on the sunday, but he surprised ,me with 'how about tomorrow' (fri) so he brought it forward!ย  However, we both cancelled due to aching from the swimming!ย  I was intending for an evening dinner date with a little wine and see where things lead.ย  But, I know the friendship stage is important to build rapport and trust again, so be patient!
My visualisations are getting more intense and I'm feeling the connection more with him when we're together.
We will be going swimming again this week and have plans to do so twice a week!
And we also have weekly music practise as we perform together and have a gig to get ready for.
So, for me, it is starting to feel as though we ARE together, its like how it was when it was really good and I know that it would be even much better now!ย  I'm staying focussed on just being my light joyous happy self and trusting in the Universe for the rest.
Sent him a link about 'eye gazing' and how it can help relationships, and asked him if we could do it and he agreed!
Planning on day trips together.

One more thing I'd like to share with that I do is this visualisation i do as well which I think is really helping big time!

Sit in meditation pose.ย  close your eyes, and visualise your guy/girl sitting across from you in the same position, just 2 feet away.ย  Place your right hand on your heart and hold out your left hand whilst relaxing it by your side.ย  Have your lover do the same and connect your hands together, theirs on top of yours.ย  Look into each others eyes and say 'i love you' as a mantra for a while, relax, smile like you would if they were there.ย  Tell them anything meaninful and loving you want to, and have them say loving things back, such as 'i love you' Feel the glow in your heart and really feel the connection like they are there.ย  It's a form of eye gazing.ย  I love this exercise as well as more intimate visualisations and feel it helps to dissolve past hurts, bring about forgiveness and create more love between you.

So, it's all good!ย  I just wanted to share because it all seems to be working out very well.ย 
ย 

Love is all

6/04/2016 3:36 pm  #2

Re: Going very very well!!!

Sounds like you're in a great place mentally and things are manifesting for you! This was a great testimony to read and I am so so so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the visualization as well, I'm going to have to try it! I have been working a lot on my patience and just, as Veronica says: "Participating in my life." He'll contact me soon. <3

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.ย 

6/05/2016 5:25 am  #3

Re: Going very very well!!!

Thank you!ย  I hope it helped, although he only put 2 kisses on his FB message this morning and I can't help feel a bit disheartened but I have to not let it bother me, lolย  It might not mean anything, he was really tired.

I hope you enjoy the visualisation.ย  Yes, just do your visualising, sending love and then just get on with your day!ย  Yes, he'll contact you soon!

Love is all

Board footera