Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 12:36 pm  #1

Manifest an ex back into life and are there any recent success Stories

I have been trying to manifest my ex back into my life and I thinking I messed up by contacting him yesterday. He is still ignoring me but my questions is, Will it still be possible to mainfest him back into my life less than 25 days? like within a week or two? is that possible? Also I was wondering if anybody had any true success stories recently and how long did it take for you to manifest you lover back Im just curious to know

6/04/2016 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Manifest an ex back into life and are there any recent success Stories

Why it is important to get him within that time frame? Most of the people have a lot of resistance when it comes to attracting an ex back. When you set a time frame the resistance gets bigger. Theoretically it's possible.
There are many success stories on the board.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/04/2016 10:39 pm  #3

My guy, I call him, text me today. In my experience, people can sense when you are desperate and/or unhappy. When all of that is let go, and you get to a place of being happy with yourself for only yourself, they seem to come around.

7/17/2016 9:44 am  #4

kay.love wrote:

I have been trying to manifest my ex back into my life and I thinking I messed up by contacting him yesterday. He is still ignoring me but my questions is, Will it still be possible to mainfest him back into my life less than 25 days? like within a week or two? is that possible? Also I was wondering if anybody had any true success stories recently and how long did it take for you to manifest you lover back Im just curious to know

My love and I are not a couple just yet but we are back in communication since starting this journey.

I was blocked for two months. I figured out that in this life I made mistakes but my head kept blaming him. Working here and the advice of cherished and cotton i learned balance of blaming him and realizing my own contribution to the mess. So I was already blocked so I didn't need no contact.

But something happened I started to think differently and get through feeling abandoned. I started to feel like the old me..the fun me and just allowed myself the permit feel missing him when it happened and less anger and blame.

One day he emailed me...it was pretty mean. Like maybe after 5 weeks about not updating him about our daughters doctors appointment and accusing me of holding her away from him.

My reply wasn't as it'd be from the past. I would've fussed back that he is confusing me again with his ex or if he wanted to know he should be more involved and ask himself. Instead my reply was I didn't have a way to update you, I've been blocked and in the next paragraph just shared all the updates.

A few more weeks went by and and I went to his mom's to pick our kid up and he was there. He was still visibly tense but at that point I was gaining the reality I was worth talking too. Well wanna know what happened he didn't come say hI and he didn't walk us to the car as I scripted. I got as bit disappointed but kept trying.

Well when I got home he messaged me on Glide asking how I was. Eventually that night we spoke and it was refreshing.

It's pretty hard to focus sometimes but for the most part he is back! I noticed if I celebrated small victories the biggest one, our reunion wouldn't be so hard to believe possible.

But you can follow a few threads of other if you wanna get inspired!

I'd search cherished, lar019, holistic healing, and cotton. When I'm about ready to quite I reference anything they have written because it worked for them and they still share on the forum.

Good luck! And happy manifesting!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera