Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2016 12:38 pm  #1

Relationships? Yes, Relationships.

Okay, so why the title? Well, this forum is all about relationships, correct? Yes, so then I thought I should address the most IMPORTANT relationship with YOURSELF!!! Exactly, I am addressing this because this in truth is how to receive endless possibilities. Not just with your ex, but with everything. For you to have a good flow in your life, you need to have a good flow with yourself.

Now what do I mean? Well, our relationships with our exes are a wonderful example of our reflected relationship with ourselves. In truth, have you ever noticed that your ex literally mirrored everything going on in your mind. The way you put yourself down and make yourself feel bad? Yes, this indeed is the type of relationship you were holding with yourself.

So now what? Well, lovelies the only way to make life beautiful is to make yourself beautiful. Start by forgiving yourself for all the hurt you put yourself through. Learn to be happy with the body you were given, for it was created uniquely to fit you. Start channeling into all the passions you have and try out things you never done before. Affirmations are lovely. It is ways of complimenting yourself. I always advise to start with affirmations that sound believable.

If you end up messing up on something, instead of criticizing yourself, be your own friend, tell yourself it is okay and you will get there eventually. Be your own motivator and be the friend you would want in someone else. It feels nice when you have such a wonderful relationship with yourself. Pamper yourself on your free time. It will feel lovely, I love pampering myself, it is so relaxing and refreshing.

Watch a good movie or read a good book. Create a painting or even play video games. Do not put any sort of hold on your life for anything. You want your ex back? Don't let that stop you from enjoying yourself. I learned that the most important relationship is with yourself and that is why I was able to reunite. I made myself the priority instead of him. Now he spoils me endlessly and treats me like a princess. Yes, I still do all the exercises like Lanie's method, scripting and gratitude. But I am still my main focus.

Blessings,
Rose 🌹

Last edited by holistichealing (6/02/2016 12:42 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/02/2016 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Relationships? Yes, Relationships.

Thank you for writing this 😍😘

6/02/2016 2:24 pm  #3

I'm sooo sooo happy for you. Since I read your success story I think of you nearly every day. You are my heroine now. <3

And yes, you are right with everything you are saying. It is a good reminder. Especially the new members should take it to heart and for the old ones it's a good reminder. Thanks for posting.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/02/2016 3:06 pm  #4

holistichealing wrote:

Okay, so why the title? Well, this forum is all about relationships, correct? Yes, so then I thought I should address the most IMPORTANT relationship with YOURSELF!!! Exactly, I am addressing this because this in truth is how to receive endless possibilities. Not just with your ex, but with everything. For you to have a good flow in your life, you need to have a good flow with yourself.

Now what do I mean? Well, our relationships with our exes are a wonderful example of our reflected relationship with ourselves. In truth, have you ever noticed that your ex literally mirrored everything going on in your mind. The way you put yourself down and make yourself feel bad? Yes, this indeed is the type of relationship you were holding with yourself.

So now what? Well, lovelies the only way to make life beautiful is to make yourself beautiful. Start by forgiving yourself for all the hurt you put yourself through. Learn to be happy with the body you were given, for it was created uniquely to fit you. Start channeling into all the passions you have and try out things you never done before. Affirmations are lovely. It is ways of complimenting yourself. I always advise to start with affirmations that sound believable.

If you end up messing up on something, instead of criticizing yourself, be your own friend, tell yourself it is okay and you will get there eventually. Be your own motivator and be the friend you would want in someone else. It feels nice when you have such a wonderful relationship with yourself. Pamper yourself on your free time. It will feel lovely, I love pampering myself, it is so relaxing and refreshing.

Watch a good movie or read a good book. Create a painting or even play video games. Do not put any sort of hold on your life for anything. You want your ex back? Don't let that stop you from enjoying yourself. I learned that the most important relationship is with yourself and that is why I was able to reunite. I made myself the priority instead of him. Now he spoils me endlessly and treats me like a princess. Yes, I still do all the exercises like Lanie's method, scripting and gratitude. But I am still my main focus.

Blessings,
Rose 🌹

I absolutely love this and your success story! This is so important and it took me so long (legit this year) to learn everything you said.

6/08/2016 7:53 am  #5

Yes!! Couldn't agree more. Talk to yourself, hear your heart out.

Last edited by herihegoch (6/08/2016 7:54 am)

I love myself. Koki loves me and I love him. We are now a LOVING COUPLE >>

6/13/2016 1:39 pm  #6

This is a gem of a read, thank you for sharing...

'your whole world is you pushe outward', 'everything is just a mirror of your inner conversations'

Board footera