Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 12:53 am  #11

Re: Daily Activites to Keep You Aligned.

Yes I'm in : )

5/25/2016 7:51 am  #12

Hey Friends, so I wanted to post this last night but sleep got the best of me. Before we begin just remember I'm no expert but these are little tricks I'm playing with to either give a positive boost when I'm down or to help me stay positive. Some are simple reflections and other ones are physical activities.5 minute exercise- Do one thing you love and don’t hold back.What are you going to do? Anything you want that makes you happy, pumped up, or makes your soul sing. But you have to do it justice. Do you like to sing in the shower. Then don’t just mumble the words to Adele’s Hello but grab your hairbrush and really hit those high notes. Snuggling your dog? Don’t just absent mindlessly pet him and say good boy. Get in there, rub that belly, Yellow Lab hair on your work pants? Who cares -that’s what lint removers are for!Watching a movie your favorite thing but don’t have time? Thank god for youtube. Find your favorite scene from your favorite movie. Recite the words with your favorite actor and Feel the passion “...they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!”I’m going to have a dance party so intense that my neighbors may call 911 for concern of my health.
Whatever you do don’t just do- give it 150%. Feel it in your soul. Feel your vibrations rise.

Let me know if it works for you! And, how you feel after.

5/26/2016 7:30 am  #13

So yesterday I got home from work and listen to three songs- Cake By the Ocean by DNCE, Handclap by Fitz in the Tantrums, and then I through in Justin Timberlake's Can't Stop the Feeling. It put me in such a great mood and even gave me a jolt of energy. 

Today I plan on reflecting a little.
We didn’t come out of the womb with knowledge of LOA. Yet, I’ve manifested things without even understanding LOA. I've only been practicing LOA for a few months now. So when ever I get discouraged I think about things I manifested before I had any idea of the power I had. So that being said I'm either going to make a list of things I manifested back in the day (pre-knowledge of LOA). Or, if the manifestation was large what steps did I use to generate it?.

5/26/2016 12:51 pm  #14

I'm in I really like this idea!

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which  gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❤️   D. is my soul mate, loves me to pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! 💕💕

5/26/2016 11:31 pm  #15

That's a really awesome exercise, LyonsDen! I think this works because we're really emotionalizing something positive that makes us feel good! That's the thing getting all of our effort and energy! I'm going to practice this myself whenever I feel like I'm not 100% in alignment. 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

5/27/2016 1:35 pm  #16

I am in to.

5/31/2016 3:20 pm  #17

Nothing aligns me more then when I feel like a good friend. Call a friend. But, don't call and catch up. Make it a one way street. Focus on your friend. How they're doing. What's going on with them. Let them know you love them and you're there for them. Ask follow up questions. Sure they will ask what you're doing and it's okay to answer. But, we are so very good at talking- just work on your listening skills. 

6/01/2016 2:51 am  #18

LyonsDen wrote:

Nothing aligns me more then when I feel like a good friend. Call a friend. But, don't call and catch up. Make it a one way street. Focus on your friend. How they're doing. What's going on with them. Let them know you love them and you're there for them. Ask follow up questions. Sure they will ask what you're doing and it's okay to answer. But, we are so very good at talking- just work on your listening skills. 

Great idea. I will do this today

6/01/2016 8:11 am  #19

Today's Challenge: Turn the next unfortunate thing that happens to you into a Positive.

Yesterday I broke my coffee mug at work. My first instinct was sadness and frustration. A friend had given it to me because she knew I liked snoopy. Then I took a deep breath and tried to turn it around. The mug wasn't something I'd ever get myself. It was the generosity of my friend that made it special to me not the Mug. And, I had just gotten a new Mug for Volunteering that I could use to replace it or I could track down a mug I saw last summer that I really liked (It read 'There's a good chance this could be wine). I went from be a bit down to being hopefully and encouraged. So anyway that's my challenge for you.

6/01/2016 10:01 am  #20

I went for a job interview today at a headhunting agency. The first thing they said was: I'm sorry the job you applied for is not available anymore. Instead of feeling rejection I aswered, well let's do all the paperwork first than, and see what you DO have. 
Suddenly while looking and talking, the recruiter jumps up, 'I have this perfect oppertunity that would just fit you that I forgot about.'. And indeed, a perfect job, having an interview later this week with the company. 
I was sending out high vibes constantly, and suddenly she has this job oppertunity she completely forgot about. I love LOA, I love my power of creation, I love that I was rejected for that other job, I love it all so much I just start laughing and celebrating again about the whole situation! 

Board footera