Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2016 1:42 am  #51

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

I dont know much about Lanie's method or remote seduction..
Is it for women's only? 
or men can also do?
exactly how? can anybody help me with this? 

We are together , Always and Forever 

5/29/2016 11:10 am  #52

Maya wrote:

I really think it doesnt work. I am really detached, dont think about him much, if I never hear from him again thats fine. As a test, I tried it on people I couldnt care less for, totally detached and it didnt work. Actually, i I cant find that many success stories.

I think your post says it all.  The technique always works but you need to have emotion, direction and specific intentions in the visualization.  If you are detached and feel that "if you never hear from him again that's fine" then you have a lack of emotion.  And, you tried it on people you "couldn't care less for" so there is no emotion or passion involved there either.

I have had thousands of emails and posts with amazing success stories and they are powerful endorsements.  I myself use the technique every single day and my life is wonderful.  I'm not trying to sell you on my technique but I am trying to let you know that you control your future and what you desire is there for the taking.  However, you must have faith and definite intentions. You cannot manifest with apathy.   :-)

Big Hugs,
Lanie

http://laniestevensauthor.com

5/29/2016 11:15 am  #53

prince05 wrote:

I dont know much about Lanie's method or remote seduction..
Is it for women's only? 
or men can also do?
exactly how? can anybody help me with this? 

My life has been dedicated to empowering women and my "secret technique" is generally shared with them.  However, I have many men who have read the book and communicate with me personally and on some forums.

If you want to use the technique in a positive manner I encourage you to read my books and/or purchase the guided meditations.  I just draw the line with men who would use the technique to take advantage of women.  I don't believe you are one of them since you are on a LOA website.  :-)

Big Hugs,
Lanie

http://laniestevensauthor.com
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com

5/29/2016 12:39 pm  #54

Hi Lanie

I just bought your MP3. I always found it difficult to maintain the meditation cause my mind keeps running. Would this work better? How often should I use it? When can I expect results?

5/29/2016 3:08 pm  #55

All going well here as well!  Hanging out, going to have a curry night at my dads with him making dinner and we are planning on going swimming this week and may do a car boot sale next weekend.  I feel it's going really well.  My question: how does it get to the next step of kissing again?  Just keep visualising it happening?  I swear we had a moment of mutual attraction in the kitchen today, it was so strong, I had to contain myself and he 'swallowed'. lol   It IS all working.  keep it up ladies and gents!

Last edited by Susiewoo (5/29/2016 3:09 pm)

Love is all

Board footera