Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 7:02 pm  #1

Experiment

Sooo I been using Lanie's method pussy whip for a week and half straight well I made a deal w the uni that I believe when zac brown band (which is our band) plays on the radio it's a sign he's thinking about me. Well this goes hand in hand w the univ cause every night I do lanie method the next day I always end up hearing that band, which can be big cause in nc they only apparently play the same 5 songs it's ridic so I barely hear anything else. Well the other night my dog had gotten sick during me listening to Lanie's method so I had to stop and take care of that and well the next day no zac brown band at all. Last night I left Lanie's method on loop while I fell asleep and today..I heard zac brown band three different times, with three different songs.

Sooooo I'm just saying the uni is listening lol

5/29/2016 10:57 am  #2

Re: Experiment

lemon wrote:

Sooo I been using Lanie's method pussy whip for a week and half straight well I made a deal w the uni that I believe when zac brown band (which is our band) plays on the radio it's a sign he's thinking about me. Well this goes hand in hand w the univ cause every night I do lanie method the next day I always end up hearing that band, which can be big cause in nc they only apparently play the same 5 songs it's ridic so I barely hear anything else. Well the other night my dog had gotten sick during me listening to Lanie's method so I had to stop and take care of that and well the next day no zac brown band at all. Last night I left Lanie's method on loop while I fell asleep and today..I heard zac brown band three different times, with three different songs.

Sooooo I'm just saying the uni is listening lol

That's very cool that you have something you look for as a sign. Β :-) Β 

http://laniestevensauthor.com

Board footera