Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2016 3:21 pm  #1

He got tickets! We are in route to our date!

I dunno if you recall but he asked me out to a Nationals game. He didn't have tickets yet but still asked.

I tried focusing on the game, going,tickets and just having fun. He didn't mention it again after asking me so I got a tad worried but snapped out of it.

Last night he calls me pissed off. His ex wife is taking him for more money in child support . Through our 5 years THAT issue had blown our ability to thrive. he said she is why I don't believe in good anymore. In the past I'd be do hurt like what about me.  Instead I let him speak and supported it. I got off my phone telling him I loved him instead and I'd stay up if he needed me.

Well naturally I figured game was out..no date. But as I went bout my day, I still took my clothes out,i still got my nails done, I still thought if us in this amazing weather together.

And guess what he called and said be ready at 3 we gonna eat before the game!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

OK gotta get go, we in the car now!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/28/2016 3:54 pm  #2

Re: He got tickets! We are in route to our date!

SydneysMommy wrote:

I dunno if you recall but he asked me out to a Nationals game. He didn't have tickets yet but still asked.

I tried focusing on the game, going,tickets and just having fun. He didn't mention it again after asking me so I got a tad worried but snapped out of it.

Last night he calls me pissed off. His ex wife is taking him for more money in child support . Through our 5 years THAT issue had blown our ability to thrive. he said she is why I don't believe in good anymore. In the past I'd be do hurt like what about me.  Instead I let him speak and supported it. I got off my phone telling him I loved him instead and I'd stay up if he needed me.

Well naturally I figured game was out..no date. But as I went bout my day, I still took my clothes out,i still got my nails done, I still thought if us in this amazing weather together.

And guess what he called and said be ready at 3 we gonna eat before the game!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

OK gotta get go, we in the car now!

Yay!!! I knew he would get the tickets!! That's so amazing! I am so happy for you

5/28/2016 8:07 pm  #3

Re: He got tickets! We are in route to our date!

This is so great!!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

Board footera