Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2016 7:46 am  #1

Good old Fashion Guy advice- not really LOA related

Sorry guys, I just need some advice. So my guy and I have mutual friends and both play on the same softball team together. I haven't seen him in a few weeks, we kind of keep missing each other. He's missed a few games I went to and I missed a few games that he was able to make (I'm trying not to read into why the universe has us 'just' missing each other). Anyways, last night his best friend, his best friend's wife, and I were all at bonfire together and they asked if we were still a thing. Now I haven't really talked to my guy in over a month. So I responded "I assume not, because he doesn't talk to me." This was probably not the best response in regards to keeping align with the universe but this post isn't about that. He sees his best friend every Monday- they play golf together and ride around in a golf cart just the 2 of them for 9 holes. Why is his best friend asking me what our deal is? Do guys not talk? Shouldn't his best friend know? Is there anyway I can spin this in my favor?

Last edited by LyonsDen (5/26/2016 7:47 am)

5/26/2016 7:54 am  #2

Re: Good old Fashion Guy advice- not really LOA related

Yes guys talk. He was probably getting your side on the issue. He knows what his best friend thinks and feels (your guy) but he probably wanted to see how you felt about that relationship.Β 

Dont read too much into it. Guys will ask dumb questions just to be "relevant" to the conversations and social setting lol. Also, guys like to gossip and poke around in people's business just as much as girls...sometimes worse.

Want my true advice? Leave this guy out of it completely. 3rd party relays are NOT a good way of communication. If your guy wants you, he will reach out to you.Β 

This was not LOA advice, its just practical stuff.

Last edited by Craigd88 (5/26/2016 7:55 am)

Thoughts become things.

Board footera