Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 7:16 pm  #1

HE asked ME on a date!

As many times as we have been out since our break up..it's been with our kid or I was invited by family.

Though we have been doing great...some days more communication than others...I totally was NOT expecting him to invite me to a baseball game behind third base!!!

Wanna know where our first date was??? A baseball game and we sat behind third base.

He is currently working on tickets which is interesting he asked before having them, but that's my baby...half assed and adorable.
I'm so excited! I haven't even considered he won't get the tickets

I gotta find something to wear and Lose 20 lbs by Saturday

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/24/2016 8:00 pm  #2

Re: HE asked ME on a date!

SydneysMommy wrote:

As many times as we have been out since our break up..it's been with our kid or I was invited by family.

Though we have been doing great...some days more communication than others...I totally was NOT expecting him to invite me to a baseball game behind third base!!!

Wanna know where our first date was??? A baseball game and we sat behind third base.

He is currently working on tickets which is interesting he asked before having them, but that's my baby...half assed and adorable.
I'm so excited! I haven't even considered he won't get the tickets

I gotta find something to wear and Lose 20 lbs by Saturday

That is so amazing!!! You're going to look so beautiful and he's going to be like "omg I am a lucky man"

Last edited by lemon (5/24/2016 8:07 pm)

5/25/2016 11:05 am  #3

This is sooooo great!!!Β Β Very inspiring. Good luck on your date, beautiful!

Last edited by LightBeing (5/25/2016 11:06 am)

"Life is as kind as you let it be" ~Charles Bukowsky
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~Mother Teresa
Don't look back, you're not going that way.Β 

5/25/2016 11:27 am  #4

Thanks guys! Even if he doesn't have the tickets, I am sure we will STILL spend time together!

5/25/2016 11:31 am  #5

Visualize getting ready for the baseball game and where you want the seats to be. Visualize him handing you a ticket !!

5/25/2016 11:33 am  #6

lemon wrote:

Visualize getting ready for the baseball game and where you want the seats to be. Visualize him handing you a ticket !!

You know I been visualising  my out fit and finally eating a hotdog!!! Lol, yea I need to focus

Board footera