Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2016 8:41 pm  #1

A Different Approach

So, I learned that my resistance were all tied to many of my problems. My problems were within me. I faced it, embraced it and let it go. Once that happened, I expected my love to contact me today for some reason. My intuition was just so strong about him contacting me because he truthfully cannot stay away from me too long, hence why I was never worried about him too much. Then he did contact me, spammed me until I responded actually. So, that was good to go.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/22/2016 9:13 pm  #2

Re: A Different Approach

Woah woah waoh.Β 

(So I just started on my medication today for anxiety. I think that'll work for me and my doubts or help lol)

DETAILS?
Were you out of contact? If so for how long? Did the "break" (if a break) end on a bad note? What was texted to you?

Last edited by RollingRock33 (5/22/2016 9:14 pm)

5/22/2016 10:20 pm  #3

It only lasted a week because I was already detached from the outcome. Right now, I am not so attached to it either. He got mad when I told him I did not want to speak because he was dating someone else and did not want a weird triangle. Also, I know he still has feelings for me, I am not so worried about the relationship.

If anything I just keep it casual and continue doing my thing. Even though he was mad he still wanted my attention. He even apologized for a change about his behavior. If he did not love me, he wouldn't have been so eager for my attention. But he still has work to do. I have anxiety too, but I don't believe in meds. I listen to theta waves when I sleep instead.

5/22/2016 10:29 pm  #4

I need to add one more thing, so he confronted me about how I loved him since middle school and brought up good a good memory. Now this memory he brought up I was thinking about a few days ago. So it got me thinking that around the time it crossed my mind, it crossed his mind too.

5/23/2016 12:21 am  #5

Haha! Awesome congratulations this is really inspiring. Soo happy for your success!!!!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/23/2016 5:49 am  #6

Angellynn wrote:

Haha! Awesome congratulations this is really inspiring. Soo happy for your success!!!!

Yep, not so worried about him. I am trying to get myself together if anything too.

5/23/2016 8:44 am  #7

holistichealing wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Yep, not so worried about him. I am trying to get myself together if anything too.

Yes! I agree I am doing the same

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/23/2016 8:49 am  #8

Angellynn wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Something tells me we will be together real soon. But that is not going to stop me from working on myself.

5/23/2016 10:11 am  #9

holistichealing wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Something tells me we will be together real soon. But that is not going to stop me from working on myself.

EXACTLY! Keep working on yourself! I just had this conversation with someone yesterday. Like even if my love comes back tomorrow I won't stop all that I'm doing in my life... Whether she's here or not yet I will keep on living my life and improving myself I think of it this way... If your love were to come to you today at least they can experience your growth with you and if not by the time your love comes you will already be where you want to be so either way it's a good thing

5/23/2016 10:38 am  #10

Angellynn wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

EXACTLY! Keep working on yourself! I just had this conversation with someone yesterday. Like even if my love comes back tomorrow I won't stop all that I'm doing in my life... Whether she's here or not yet I will keep on living my life and improving myself I think of it this way... If your love were to come to you today at least they can experience your growth with you and if not by the time your love comes you will already be where you want to be so either way it's a good thing

I'm hoping on this cause I totally am feeling the exact same way. Let says my man came back today with white roses and saying all the words I always wanted him to say, I still would be working on me and keep on improving. It's like a two for one deal because you are enjoying your own growth and loving yourself more and more and the other person than enjoys you as well.

Board footera