Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2016 4:34 pm  #1

Manifested A Free Pandora Charm!!

😊😊😊😊😊😊😁 I am soooooo excited to post this!!!! Today I was in the Pandora jewelry store at my local mall, & everyone who knows me, knows how much I love Disney. Pandora has its own line of Disney Pandora charms, & they are soooo beautiful, but quite pricey!!!! In the store today it was a special Disney day, & they had free treats & we're doing a free Disney charm drawing every hour. So I filled one out, and spent a few minutes admiring & appreciating how pretty all of the Disney charms are. I kept saying to myself I would just love to win one!! My mom was with me & she made a purchase, & afterwards asked if she could fill out a paper for the drawing also. She filled one out, & we walked around the mall for a bit as there was a drawing in a half hour. While we were walking around, I kept thinking how lovely it would be to be a winner. Then I realized, this is not receiving mode, this is wanting mode! So I got really excited and said to myself, "This is my reality, and I create it. If I create my reality there should be no reason for me not to be the winner of the charm!" So I told myself I won! I felt the feeling of being a winner & got really excited for it, I really made myself believe I won. I kept saying Thank You God, Thank You for winning the Pandora charm!! I love it so much!!!" I then included my mom being a winner also. I said Thank You for me or my mom winning the charm!! I repeated this a few times, so excitedly, & then let it go. Well you guess it, a half hour later my moms phone rings. I said to myself I bet that's Pandora!!!! AND IT WAS!!!!! MY MOM WON THE CHARM!!!!! It was a beautiful Olaf charm from the movie Frozen. She was soooo excited bc she loves Frozen, and this particular charm is worth atleast $60. I know I wasn't the one who won, but I did ask for me OR my mom, & one of us did get it out of all the people who filled out forms!!!! I successfully did it!!! & I think the key for me was getting really excited, feeling the excitement of actually winning, and most importantly, saying Thank You for have already winning. Thank You God & Universe for the adorable free Disney Pandora charm!!!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

5/22/2016 5:00 pm  #2

Re: Manifested A Free Pandora Charm!!

Wow nice :D !!

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/22/2016 5:05 pm  #3

Re: Manifested A Free Pandora Charm!!

I love the Disney Pandora beads!! Ong congrats you did it!! You create that reality! I bet it looks beautiful

Board footera