Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2016 9:05 am  #1

How to Stop thinking about him?

I'm not talking about when I visualize him or actually focusing my thoughts on our inevitable future- I'm talking about all the other times. We live in the same town and I think about running into him at the store or going for coffee and of coarse I never do. Yesterday we both had events at the same venue, I was upstairs he was downstairs. I was sure I was going to run into him. I wore my cutest outfit. I did my hair. I was vibrating like crazy. And, I saw all his friend but not him. After, some of my friends and I decided to get a drink in town and we were walking towards the bar and I heard someone honk. And, was him. I had assumed once we left the Hall I wouldn't see him. I had moved on and let go of the notion. But, the universe is funny that way.

So how do I stop thinking of him everyone second. How do I open myself up to receiving what the universe is trying to give me. I almost feel like I'm sabotaging myself.

5/18/2016 3:27 pm  #2

Re: How to Stop thinking about him?

Thanks PixelPie. Coincidentally I'm on day 10 of the challenge and just read ahead to see what tomorrow would hold for me. And, Veronica actually recommends finding and working on a new goal. I think you're right- if as long as I'm being positive it doesn't hurt to think about him. But, I'm suppose to act like I already have him back. Which if I already had him back I wouldn't be looking for him to pop up every moment of the day. Or waiting for him to call and text. I would be focusing on other things.

Board footera