Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2016 1:04 pm  #1

What if I'm the one that screwed things up

Hello,

I already posted my story, but in general, what if at our last point of contact I was the one who screwed up?

After she unfriended me, I have sent her a last message that I'm still sorry for the way things turned out. And that I actually have real feelings for her. I just wanted her to know as I never told her I am in love with her. 

Afterwards:
I was told by her that in the short period of time we dated I was not respecting her pace in the end (which is true)
I was told that it scares her that I'm having feelings as we only met a couple of times and talked for 6 weeks in total. 
I was told that she didn't like it when i was texting her in the end in desperate ways to fix things
I was told that she does not want to put energy in broken relationships

Either way, I wanted to reply to this message to her to explain myself, but I haven't, I guess it would make things only worse on this moment. 

So basically I'm the boogeyman here, the so called scary stalker (which I'm really not, or at least it was not meant like that, ) who scares her. 
I'm a kind hearted person by nature, so being written off like that hits me hard

I know LOA can do alot, but would it be possible to switch this, I mean the determination behind that last message almost scares me. In most stories here everyone else expects an apology, but in this situation I'm the one wanting to aplogize, but I'm given no chance, even more, every oppertunity i sought, I made things worse. 

Thanks for your help. 

5/11/2016 10:12 pm  #2

Re: What if I'm the one that screwed things up

From my experience nothing is impossible with LOA. However, you have to allow it work and quit interfering because by you forcing things or trying to make things happen,that shows that you don't believe or trust in the law. So start seeing things as already done. You two are already together and things are wonderful. In this state, you are not worrying about what you did/didn't do or say/didn't say, etc. Stay focused on the result you want and live from that place. Then don't worry about the time, but allow the law to bridge that gap between the so-called "reality" that is now (today) to the reality that you are creating. It works.

5/12/2016 2:37 am  #3

Thanks for this!

5/12/2016 3:20 am  #4

PlumPuppy wrote:

From my experience nothing is impossible with LOA. However, you have to allow it work and quit interfering because by you forcing things or trying to make things happen,that shows that you don't believe or trust in the law. So start seeing things as already done. You two are already together and things are wonderful. In this state, you are not worrying about what you did/didn't do or say/didn't say, etc. Stay focused on the result you want and live from that place. Then don't worry about the time, but allow the law to bridge that gap between the so-called "reality" that is now (today) to the reality that you are creating. It works.

I needed to hear this right now. Thank you so much.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/12/2016 9:16 am  #5

It does not matter if what happened! You can win her back. The first thing you need to do is stop feeling like you screwed things up. You have to forget what has happened so that you can create a new and beautiful relationship. Whatever you are thinking you are attracting to yourself. So if you think you screwed things up that is what you are attracting. Start living in the "now" which is whatever you dream to have with this girl. Imagine how happy you guys are together and go about your day being happy and enjoying life. The universe will bring your desire to you. But you cannot worry or doubt because then the universe will give you what you feel, which is the lack of having her. I hope some of this helped you. I have been practicing loa for like three years, reading books, talking to veronica, and joining some of these forums. Loa has changed my life. I am so much happier! I have gotten exes back! I am currently focused on getting mine back now. My problem is not getting him to come back, it is the insecurities that I start to feel which causes the exact thing to happen that I keep thinking about! I have had to work on self love a lot and to not doubt myself. If you need a friend I am here pm me any time. It is awesome to have friends in loa to constantly boost you back up when you need it! I truly wish you the best, and I hope to see your success story soon. Sending all kinds of positive vibes your way. You can do this!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

5/12/2016 1:36 pm  #6

I really needed to hear all of this today. Thank you guys! I love how supportive everyone is. sometimes I will admit that focusing/feeling already having it can be challenging but it will happen. For nothing is impossible with LOA

5/12/2016 4:13 pm  #7

sylphen1987 wrote:

I know LOA can do alot

LOA can't do alot..LOA can do everything.. that's what I had to say..!

Board footera