Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2016 10:14 am  #1

My love came back to me!!!!!!!!

My love came back to me!!! On my 38th birthday, to celebrate...me, my love, and my son picked up some dinner and rented a couple of movies, then we came back home and had a fun filled night, full of laughter and happiness!!! It was SO amazing!!! Then after my son went to sleep, and my love and I were laying in the bed watching tv, he began to tell me how much he has missed me and I am the only woman he wants to be with. He told me he wants to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me. He explained that he knows I am his soulmate, his best friend, and the one person he knows he can trust and depend on. He apologized for being so selfish and neglecting me for the past 5 months, but that he learned from his mistakes and he now knows without a doubt, that there is no where he would rather be than with me...his true love!
   Then, as we became intimate...he gently kissed me on my forehead...then he said, "I love you so much, you are so beautiful inside and out and I am so grateful that you are mine. I want you to be the mother of my children and be by my side always, no matter what." All I could do was just kiss him, and I told him I felt the exact same way. Inside, I was so overwhelmed that my desires had manifested into reality. I was so full of joy and relief. Saying that I am SO thankful for having him back in mine and my son's life would be a total understatement!!!!!

5/06/2016 10:35 am  #2

Re: My love came back to me!!!!!!!!

Such an amazing testimony!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

5/06/2016 10:52 am  #3

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I'm so happy for you Lexi... this is awesome..

5/06/2016 10:53 am  #4

Yes!

5/06/2016 12:14 pm  #5

yayyy .. this is wonderfull .. !! Amazinggggg

5/06/2016 1:33 pm  #6

Awh that's so lovely :D Just remember to keep up your positive vibes, there is so much more to desire in the world and so you should stay in your vortex and alignment ! ^.^ Wishing that you have an amazing life ahead of you :DΒ 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/06/2016 1:54 pm  #7

Awesome Lexi....so happy for you...while reading your post i could feel myself with my love ..the joy..everything!

5/06/2016 3:20 pm  #8

Beautiful, wonderful, magical πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/06/2016 8:50 pm  #9

AWESOME!!!! THIS IS SO INSPIRING TO ALL OF US!!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/07/2016 6:39 pm  #10

Congrats! This is an amazing story!

Board footera