Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2015 6:01 am  #1

Anita Moorjani

I'm interested to see if anyone else is familiar with Anita Moorjani, author of "Dying to be Me."
She was terminally ill with cancer, and she survived, experiencing NDE. Don't be mislead by the title, the book is actually very LOA and uplifting!  I found it fascinating that what she reports as her experience ties in beautifully with the "philosophy" of Abraham Hicks and other LOA'ers.. For those who have lost a loved one, I also wanted to put it out there that I found enormous relief in the teachings of Abraham, and what they make of the whole death experience. Anita's story falls well within the parameters of those same teachings. I find relief in thinking that my mum is now pure positive energy- full of love and eternal happiness..  I can see so clearly in retrospect that her life played out in direct response to her thoughts, and ultimately her fears. It inspires me to change my own destiny. And to encourage others to do the same. AND knowing that I can literally feel my mum's presence if I can line up with that vibrational frequency of love.. that makes me strive for happiness every single day.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/04/2015 11:10 pm  #2

Re: Anita Moorjani

This is a great post! I had never heard of Anita before.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/06/2015 2:55 am  #3

I read something about her.. Anita said that her fear created cancer. She also told that only Consciousness (Being) is reality.

8/28/2015 10:10 am  #4

Yeah, I watched her video years ago on the power law of attraction forum. Here is the link.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=8708.msg68607#msg68607

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

8/28/2015 2:39 pm  #5

Thanks for sharing

Board footera