Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2016 7:12 am  #1

Attracting the relationship with the person

Ok so I should have known this ages ago but for some reason it didn't click in my head until today when I saw another post on another forum about this. I have been so busy trying to attract my person into my life and I thought it wasn't working...well it was! I attracted them all the time but in silly ways, I attracted their very unique name into my life more, I attracted their unique taste in music being played on the radio or in shops when I'm around, I attracted their unique hair around me, I attracted people who even spoke in their same accent and I also attracted their friends around me (a lot!) I did attract the real person to be somewhat around me but that's not what I really wanted...now I get it, I have now started to try and attract the RELATIONSHIP I want with this person and not just the person. Ask for contact, you might get a contact that is neutral or isn't what you would like...because your vibe is about attracting specific. I specifically now want my person and I to develop a relationship again, not just to have them bouncing around my life in some way because I'm thinking of them, but in my life in a very real way. So for those of you who seem to be getting a lot of signs or hearing the name you want or numbers or something, it could be because you're focusing on that person but not the relationship with that person. Just a thought. It's actually hard to focus on the relationship because it can put you in a downer later when you imagine having a great meal and then realise that you didn't in reality and how now you'd really like that but you aren't getting it so be careful of the after thoughts ! I know Veronica has said this all before and other people here but I'm sure it's ok to be reminded because I heard it before but it didn't click with me until today

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/24/2016 3:00 am  #2

Re: Attracting the relationship with the person

ShootingStar wrote:

Ok so I should have known this ages ago but for some reason it didn't click in my head until today when I saw another post on another forum about this. I have been so busy trying to attract my person into my life and I thought it wasn't working...well it was! I attracted them all the time but in silly ways, I attracted their very unique name into my life more, I attracted their unique taste in music being played on the radio or in shops when I'm around, I attracted their unique hair around me, I attracted people who even spoke in their same accent and I also attracted their friends around me (a lot!) I did attract the real person to be somewhat around me but that's not what I really wanted...now I get it, I have now started to try and attract the RELATIONSHIP I want with this person and not just the person. Ask for contact, you might get a contact that is neutral or isn't what you would like...because your vibe is about attracting specific. I specifically now want my person and I to develop a relationship again, not just to have them bouncing around my life in some way because I'm thinking of them, but in my life in a very real way. So for those of you who seem to be getting a lot of signs or hearing the name you want or numbers or something, it could be because you're focusing on that person but not the relationship with that person. Just a thought. It's actually hard to focus on the relationship because it can put you in a downer later when you imagine having a great meal and then realise that you didn't in reality and how now you'd really like that but you aren't getting it so be careful of the after thoughts ! I know Veronica has said this all before and other people here but I'm sure it's ok to be reminded because I heard it before but it didn't click with me until today

I have been attracting my girl back cos of things that remind me of her, now it makes sense reading your post. Might seem a stupid question, when I think of my girl, I think of how I want our relationship to be, the love, paasion, joy and excitement between us, is that the right way?

Board footera