Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2016 1:26 am  #1

HE CONTACTED ME!!

Ok so I've been doing great with keeping my vibration up and thinking nothing but positive thoughts about this whole situation and I was out with my girls tonight doing my thing and my EX CONTACTED ME AFTER A MONTH OF NO CONTACT however what he said wasn't really what I have been visualizing ...he said that he was sorry for what he did and he has been thinking about me a lot lately but he doesn't think that he hurt me when what he did to me was really messed up!!! It's so weird because all week I said that Friday night I would hear from him AND HE FREAKING CONTACTED ME although the it's not what I wanted to hear...

4/23/2016 4:44 am  #2

Re: HE CONTACTED ME!!

whosurdaddy wrote:

Ok so I've been doing great with keeping my vibration up and thinking nothing but positive thoughts about this whole situation and I was out with my girls tonight doing my thing and my EX CONTACTED ME AFTER A MONTH OF NO CONTACT however what he said wasn't really what I have been visualizing ...he said that he was sorry for what he did and he has been thinking about me a lot lately but he doesn't think that he hurt me when what he did to me was really messed up!!! It's so weird because all week I said that Friday night I would hear from him AND HE FREAKING CONTACTED ME although the it's not what I wanted to hear...

Congratulations, keep up the momentum and don't look at what he didn't say, be greatful that he initiated contact with you and "I have more of that universe thank you very much' It works girlfriend!

4/23/2016 5:18 am  #3

Men can't stand being guilty. My dad told me that if a boy gets angry or defensive it's because he's feeling guilty. They have a hard time accepting blame because it goes against their ego and men and their egos! Tell him you appreciate the text, bit by bit he should in time apologise but it doesn't happen all at once. Keep the vibe high, surprise him with your reply (or maybe lack of reply) whatever you feel is right for you

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/23/2016 6:04 am  #4

Wow that's great a news!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! We all are having success stories one after another!!!we are so powerful.. together even more!

4/23/2016 7:06 am  #5

Well done. The words you heard may not be exactly what you wanted to hear, but when you read between the lines they had the same meaning.

I agree men apologise different from women. That's a great success you had and don't see it as anything less.

Keep up the good vibrations and you'll be getting lots more from him πŸ‘πŸ»

4/24/2016 11:08 am  #6

Thanks guys!! I just think it's funny that after all this time he is still thinking about what happened between us..his conscience is clearly eating at himΒ Β Β I've been so happy recently I kept telling myself well be together again soon and if we don't oh well because it's his loss not mine. But let me tell you guys something...every person who has ever done me wrong has ALWAYS tried to get me back in their life. So this is just the beginning right guys???

P.S any more tips for how I should manifest this further??

Board footera