Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2016 3:01 pm  #21

Re: My ex came back unexpectedly

PixelPie wrote:

Cherished wrote:

So do it again!

Bingo!!! πŸ˜„ Same thing happen to me. Don't get upset just do it again after all we are still learning and the more you do it the less you'll have these sat backs πŸ˜„ So back up the hill we go.

Its what I'm doing elm88, I attracted back to me twice in the past first time it took 10wks, 2nd time 6wks, I've been completely out of vibration as its been 9months and things have just got worst to were my girl has blocked me, but I've started all over again for the past 2 days now. Join me and we'll try get our girls back in the same time ;)

4/19/2016 5:35 pm  #22

It's just energy, guys! You can ALL do it, as long as you are completely determined and relentless in your vision of what will be. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/19/2016 6:09 pm  #23

Cherished wrote:

It's just energy, guys! You can ALL do it, as long as you are completely determined and relentless in your vision of what will be. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Definitely, relentless and more than determined, I'm ready for my baby to come back to me :-)

4/23/2016 1:01 am  #24

Update: She came back but we went back to arguing. She told me she wanted to patch things up but held back and decided not to. She ended the conversation saying that she felt we should both move on. I'm back to being blocked......

4/23/2016 7:11 am  #25

Elm88 wrote:

Update: She came back but we went back to arguing. She told me she wanted to patch things up but held back and decided not to. She ended the conversation saying that she felt we should both move on. I'm back to being blocked......

The biggest and hardest lesson I have learned is that the other person's actions are simple a reflection of your vibration. If you clear up your expectations and believes you will get what you want. 

Forget being blocked, forget what she said. You created that, so now you go back to getting your vibration high and believing in yourself and believing that you can be with her.

She's yours, don't doubt don't fear it, embrace it.

6/21/2016 6:40 am  #26

I love this thread..  Keep going..  I congratulate you from now itself

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

Board footera