Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2016 8:28 pm  #1

Manifested my ex to send me a text messages so what can I do?

Tonight around 11pm (on where I am hehe), while I was busy chatting to a friend regarding why men sometimes fear marriage, I received a text message from my guy. I was not expecting and the first message was only my name on it. I replied with a yes. Then he told me that he still have something for me and he can't forget what we had. The words were typed like by a drunk person so I assume he had been drinking. I asked him jokingly if he was drunk and I can't send a lot of text messages he can chat with me on any social media. He replied that he don't have access to the internet, he was at the Horizon Hotel and he strongly wanted to see me. He is feeling very tired. I'm in a country in the middle East where ladies have curfew. So I told him unfortunately I can't see him because of the curfew however if he wants I can him in the morning. I can only call him. I tried to call him but he dont answer. He asked me again if I can't see him tonight and if ever I had someone new. I told him I can't because of the curfew and I haven't had anyone new. He smiled and said I am still on his mind. He wanted me back soon but he needs time to think. He is confused and having a hard time. I asked him what happened to you and felt the urge to tell him that i don't want him to come back in a way I will suffer again. I let him go so he can find what he is looking for and I can heal myself. If ever he comes back I wanted to see it's worth it. He answered he only wanted me but it's hard. His desire makes it hard. He is confused he doesn't know what he wants. I was always there for him and so as the other one. So I told him u have to think what you really want. I don't know if u really love the new girl. All I know is that when you love there should only be one. He has to choose and stick with it. He should not hurt himself or anybody else. He replied with a sad face. I asked him why is he sad. He said it's just himself, his understanding. I told him if you have been drinking he might need to stop and have a rest. Maybe tomorrow he would have a clear head to choose what he wants. If he wanted to see me he can still see me. He did not reply after that. I don't know if he went to sleep. I don't know if I pushed away or not. The last communication we had was last December, this is the next one. I don't want to feel that he disappeared again. So what you guys think?

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

4/18/2016 8:46 pm  #2

Re: Manifested my ex to send me a text messages so what can I do?

The basis of LOA is to decide to see what you want to see and not the current reality sooo see this as a good sign because you are on his mind, which I'm sure you'd like, he hasn't forgot you even though there was a big space in your communication, clearly he hasn't moved on emotionally fully so just sit back, feel good about it, feel expectant and feel in the love vibe and practice RS or meditation because it seems like he's vibrationally matching to you again right now ! Whatever mood you were in this week is the mood and vibe and enery that attracts him so stick to it

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/18/2016 8:50 pm  #3

Re: Manifested my ex to send me a text messages so what can I do?

Thank you so much shootingstar. It feels good actually after months of not hearing from him. I will follow what you said. The universe works in ways you don't expect and I'm thankful for that.

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

Board footera