Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2016 9:30 am  #11

Re: My ex came back unexpectedly

Ha ha..right you are Elm88!! It's so easy to advice others and so easy to get confused when it comes to ourselves!!! Actually here it is where the advanced practitioners are ahead of us... they are equally confident when it comes to them also!

4/09/2016 12:40 pm  #12

Thank you guys. I think so too. I've since stopped contacting her, and she hasnt contacted me too. I dont know if that's the way to go for me?

Last edited by Elm88 (4/09/2016 1:20 pm)

4/10/2016 6:50 am  #13

This is such a great success story Elm88, the fact that it happened in such a short space of time. You are more than powerful in achieving what you want, and in this case, you get what you want when you put way less effort into it. You do love her, you do know what you want, but didn't it feel much better getting her back when you were more relaxed and calm. Focus on the good feeling of balance. There is no need for jealousy because the objective is always yours. Things will always work out for you.
Looking forward to more updates.

4/12/2016 4:44 am  #14

Yes. I am now not going to initiate any contact with her and let things flow on it's own.

4/14/2016 9:51 am  #15

Im back to being ignored. She tells me she needs time to think but she's been hanging out with him. Sighs.

4/14/2016 10:33 am  #16

Elm88 wrote:

Im back to being ignored. She tells me she needs time to think but she's been hanging out with him. Sighs.

Keep focusing on you. When you keep the focus on you and how amazing your life is, you attract that which is alike onto yourself (her or better). The sooner you realize it's not about her or anyone else, the faster the results.

Many of us are so stuck in this space of constantly thinking, wanting and doubting our desires, which entails us in a never-ending cycle of ups and downs. Your life means more than these ups and downs, it's always about maintaining a balance.. an immovable, unshaken,joyous balance. Join us.. the air up here is great..

4/14/2016 2:42 pm  #17

Berryluv wrote:

Elm88 wrote:

Keep focusing on you. When you keep the focus on you and how amazing your life is, you attract that which is alike onto yourself (her or better). The sooner you realize it's not about her or anyone else, the faster the results.

Many of us are so stuck in this space of constantly thinking, wanting and doubting our desires, which entails us in a never-ending cycle of ups and downs. Your life means more than these ups and downs, it's always about maintaining a balance.. an immovable, unshaken,joyous balance. Join us.. the air up here is great..

Β 
Yes it most certainly is 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/16/2016 9:18 am  #18

When she came back I lost all momentum. I let my feelings go autopilot and now Im back to where I was. I feel stuck.

4/16/2016 3:05 pm  #19

So do it again!

Feel it in your soul..

4/16/2016 4:30 pm  #20

That's right. And remember, nothing is lost except your vibration. Adjust that, and you'll tap back into the vibration that brings your love back. See it like a radio station.. Your signal got fuzzy and you can't hear the station because your vibration shifted to the station you don't want. It doesn't matter though, you KNOW your favourite station still exists.. You just have to find the better frequency, block out the static and BOOM- your song comes back on!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera