Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2016 10:05 am  #1

The Power of Vibrations

Ive heard many people say that neg vibrations are lower/weaker and pos vibes are higher/stronger. So why does it seem that neg manifestations seem result faster and easier than pos ones? It seems like we have to do all this work to make a pos things mnfest, while neg thoughts mnfest so easily.

4/02/2016 10:27 am  #2

Re: The Power of Vibrations

You get what you expect....if you expect life to be easy and everything you ask for to come, you will get it like that...if you expect life to be more difficult and full of negative experiences with only a few positive ones...you will get it like that! Ex. 'I'd love to have E20 come to me today' 'that will never happen' 'if anything I'll lose E20 on the bus' the intensity and want of the positive experience is there but the expectation is one of a negative experience. The post you just wrote is very much expectant of a negative manifestation, I would not be surprised if your days are full of little annoyances due to your thought pattern !
Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/02/2016 10:43 am  #3

Well see when my relationship deteriorated, now looking back I realise that that everything that happened almost to the exact detail were things I had always thought of and feared would happen. I understand now that I was doing my own damage w/o even being aware of it. However, now that I am aware, shouldn't it be easier to manifest? Now I am consciously making my thoughts that of positive and pos visualizations.  But I'm trying to actually start believing them. I guess I need help knowing how to change my belief. I know how to change my thoughts, but how do I alter what I believe?

Last edited by White4 (4/02/2016 10:44 am)

4/02/2016 10:54 am  #4

I do believe positively that I will be in another relationship with someone. I have no doubt of that. But when it comes to it being that specific person being the one my next relationship will be with...well I believe it is possible,  but not sure when and I dont want to be in a waiting period indefinitely. Then people say to just be patient, but what if its not my desire to wait a long time, but then ppl say it could take time. That confuses me

4/02/2016 4:50 pm  #5

Laro19 gives good advice !

However, I personally believe that because you are dealing with people and not objects which have no will or desires of their own, it can get a little bit tricky. You need to get rid of your own resistance first, you need to start actually believing that you are worthy, that you are growing and that you learned from your mistakes in the previous relationship. You said you self sabotaged it nearly? I did that too. You need to forgive yourself and be compassionate towards yourself. You need to be ok with being on your own. I'm totally happy reading a book in bed alone now, I don't desire going out an attracting someone I don't really like just to not be lonely. I'm not in a rush however I'm open. I think the universe and LOA requires an open heart. The person you might want to attract may not be vibrating currently at your frequency, they might be thinking about other problems and desires in their life. They might be resistant towards you. You need to allow their resistance to you to go down. That means giving them time..as time heals all wounds. Also assuring them gently that you are not angry at them or hung up about them and that you are ok. They can't feel like you're a creature that they wounded and now if they touch you again, you might squeel with pain. They need to feel like your able to heal yourself and you're growing stronger and becoming even better than you were before...you need to invite them subtly into your life by giving them their space and letting them come to you. If you're not willing to wait, then that's ok, it's perfectly fine to want to move on. Maybe your resistance to waiting means that what you really want is a loving relationship and you don't mind if it's not with that person, which is a good mindset to be in as long as it's not desperate. You can't control people through LOA though. You just can't. You can just gently influence through inspired action and with the universe as your guide. The other person has a life too, and people are accutely aware of when they are being manipulated or thinking they might be being manipulated, which is why it really does take strong self control and a pure desire of love with patience to attract an ex back.

4/02/2016 5:12 pm  #6

Shooting Star

Thats what i call a GREAT write up !!

Beautifully put !!

XXX

4/02/2016 6:29 pm  #7

Thanks peppo !

Board footera