Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2016 11:25 am  #1

My random intution ??

So this post is a little strange but I was wondering if anyone has had something like this happen?? I live in the UK and there's this tv program I used to watch called Geordie Shore which is a reality tv show like Jersey Shore. Anyway, there's this on-off couple on it and it never looks like they're going to be together. Last December I woke up and I randomly wondered about that couple even though I hadn't watched the show in a long time and the last I heard they were both with other people in serious relationships....I googled it and exactly on that very day , it appeared that the both of them had ended their relationships and gotten back together ! Literally on the day I randomly thought about them. They're still together now and they were a couple that looked like they never could be together...And then a couple of weeks after that, I randomly thought of Miley Cyrus and her ex Liam Hemsworth (don't even like them, never follow them or anything) I randomly googled them and that very day they were spotted getting back together too! My radar for famous couples getting back together was so on point both times it was freaky ... any thoughts haha? It's a little abstract I know, but still super weird to me..

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/02/2016 12:30 pm  #2

Re: My random intution ??

Selena and justin too

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

4/02/2016 4:07 pm  #3

Yes its uncanny the times someone comes into ur head that uv not heard of for ages...
And within hours they appear for some reason !!

4/02/2016 4:37 pm  #4

happened again today but a bit closer to home, I randomly thought of my ex from years ago and how only last christmas he had contacted me wanting to get together and I told him I wasn't interested but he kept on asking until I deleted him off facebook ...well today I had this urge to look at his recent ex's profile and sure enough, today she put up the first pictures of her and him back together since their break up last october....I totally sensed it though

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera