Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2016 8:16 am  #11

Re: feel shattered ..please help!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy... i just love you applelove!

I manifested your post i assume! I was wanting something like this! And you know what ? A friend in my school used to call me apple girl! 😘
I feel great now.. to hear all the stories.. sorry facts from you!
Aaahhhhhhh...i feel so relaxed!
Yes i will be aware of seeking advice henceforth!
Just love you!😁
Are you in viber or whatsapp?
I would love to get connected with you!😘

3/29/2016 8:22 am  #12

Yes Milk&Honey!
There is something that went wrong between us(me and lanie)!
Either i was unable to explain myself or she understood it wrong! Or i was actually wrong in my approach so she felt resistance.. something happened!
Whatever happened.. happened for good!

See ..such a good thing happened.. i found so many people standing beside me,helping me to interpret everything at my sad time!☺

3/29/2016 8:23 am  #13

Thank you Cherished!

3/29/2016 9:20 am  #14

LoveIsGod wrote:

I respect Lanie and well aware of her knowledge and that's why i am so much worried!

Just because you respect someone doesn't mean you have to agree with them, and knowledge is different from dogma, the difference is power - inner power. Even knowledgeable people make mistakes or change opinions all the time. Only you can decide what is right for you, and it begins with listening to yourself and your intuition first. I don't believe that we create our reality 100% (I do believe our happiness and living a meaningful life is up to us), but how can we begin to call ourselves creators of our life if we don't trust our inner voice first? Listen to your intuition.

And to deal with sadness, take some time to accept your fear and remind yourself of your inner power. You might want to meditate, listen to music, relax, and calm down and say in your mind "Yes, I'm scared. But it's OK, it's OK to be scared. I've made it through before and I'll do it again. I don't have to be afraid anymore, my inner power is strong," or something along those lines.

Β 

3/29/2016 11:31 am  #15

Thank you Colonel Roosevelt! Thank you so much!
Yours words empowered my inner self!
Thank you so much!
Thanks a lot!

3/29/2016 12:21 pm  #16

applelove wrote:

Secondly, I find it ironic that Lanie told you to give up when she worked on getting her guy back for a year.

This confused me too!! It is the first thing I thought of when reading your post!! All I have to add to what everyone else is saying, is if it feels good to you, keep going with it! When it doesn't feel good anymore, that's when you stop until it either feels good again or you will have already moved on. I'm all for you getting your guy, so go for it!!!

3/29/2016 12:33 pm  #17

I feel like I need to clarify Lanie's position as she's cleared this up on her own forum – she didn't "work for a year" to get her guy back.

She did her method when she felt like it, occasionally, and with love. It wasn't from a place of desperation or neediness. But otherwise worked on herself and her own life and worked on being as awesome as possible (which is the key to all this). After a year, he came back.

3/29/2016 2:15 pm  #18

Thank you LaughBella14!

And all of you!

Yes, though the mail did effect me, and though i am till now a bit down and feeling the heartache 😁 ...i can literally feel the pain guyz..whole day longπŸ˜’πŸ˜ž but yes i know i can overcome everything.. as i did it before!

Thank you guyz!

I don't know why i feel like crying ..feel like i would get relaxed if i do so! But tears are not coming out! 😁 how patheticπŸ˜‚

3/30/2016 8:28 am  #19

According to Veronica, it's never too late. I think working on yourself and most importantly believing in yourself will do you wonders.

Whatever you believe in your heart and the energy that comes from your heart is what you should believe.

A time frame adds resistance. Make your intention known and it is said. God and the Universe know and will make it happen if that's truly what you want. You need to step back and become one with yourself in alignment. Good things will happen, I promise.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

3/30/2016 8:31 am  #20

β€œPeople who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you've figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence. Don't be shy or feel intimidated by the experience. You may face some unexpected criticism, but be prepared for it with confidence.”

― Jack Canfield

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera