Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 1:37 am  #1

Getting an ex back

so I think the only was Ive learned to handle this is by telling myself ok he blocked me because clearly he wants nothing to do with me forever! This helps me to forgot about him and move on with my life. Im still puzzled he said we are better off as friends and then i was blocked. I keep having dreams about him but I think thats only because Im fantasizing how things could happen both positive and negative. Im just ready to give up 2 months of nc and if feels like a year. Time apart diminishes feelings. Any thoughts?

3/28/2016 5:12 am  #2

Re: Getting an ex back

You need to realise that blocking isn't just because he 'doesn't want to speak to you' or 'dislikes' you. It's not a mixed message.

I've blocked people in the past because it was simply too painful or annoying to see what the other person was doing with their life. It's the equivalent of putting their hands over their ears and going "la la la la!"

3/28/2016 5:17 am  #3

Yes i got blocked by my ex.....

Not because she never wanted to contact me again

But because she felt it would be easier for her / us to forget each other that way
IMPOSSIBLE !!

3/28/2016 10:00 am  #4

I was blocked by mine and blocked him right back. But blocking is a form of control in my opinion, nothing more....but once I started letting go and trying my best to focus, HE FOUND A WAY to contact me...

Don't rely on the what if of being blocked and why....be focused on what you want to happen and notice things unfold...do not make yourself sick...but if you wanna give up...do!

The universe already knows what ya want

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/28/2016 10:23 am  #5

Hi, I havent been here for a while now  :-) Spent lots of time with my business and I do visualize time to time the outcome I want. There is no change between me and my love.
Recently I had birthday and havent heard from him, cant say it didnt feel little sad but something strange happened few days prior to my birthday. I keep seeing various numbers, like 333, 33 33, 222, 22 22, 4444, 000, 999. I has been going on for some half a year I would say. More and more I would see 11.11 in crazy amounts. I started to read articles about it at some point as i was thinking what is going on, i realized it is angels speaking to me, etc. then not long time ago my friedn told me that 11:11 is twin flames sign. I didnt know much about it and didnt investigate

What is the interesting thing that happened to me before my birthday was this:

I asked the Universe and my angels to bring me some really lovely birthday present for my brithday something which will please me in a big way.
It was like two days before my birthday, then next day I was doing something on my computer and i looked at the time to see how long time I spent in bed reading before i will finally get up :-) it was 11:11 :-)

i dont know why but i put 11: 11 and twin flames into google search and was lead to few websites, i started to read and read and got really interested, finally from the signs of twin flames i realized my partner, who left me few years ago and who cant seem to forget me and neither do i, is my twin flame :-)

there were things like you are from different parts of the world - yes we are
when you met, it felt electric and like if you have known each other for ever - yes
most likely the way you met wasnt really some online dating but it happened as if someone put you together, sometimes one of the twins is sent to the other twins country - exactly
i cant remember but there were lots of things, also that lots of twins got together in 2011 and that is us, we started to date on the 1st Jan 2011 :-) but due to my inner issues and fears he split up with me few years later, maybe even his issues

anyway what was the final one that made me feel this is him was when it said that very often the dates of birth of the two twins have in some way number 11, that it could be also if you add the dates

so i did that and was shocked my dob and his dob when added will bring us to 11, as my one is 4 and his 7 OMG what?

it made me realize everything what was happening between us, the relationship, our problems, him running away, him keep coming back in some way or another

wow

now its still new information for me but i have decided even more on my energy as i realized there has to be something even deeper, as i have done so much work on myself over the two years that people dont recognize me but i havent done anything on the past lives, etc. which seems to be something i need to clear

bless you all lovely people :-)
i hope to come here more often to see your stories and replies and also see the wisdom of cherished :-)

I didnt know where to put this post as since I used to come here, it changed a lot and I am a bit confused and have to get used to it again :-)

BTW if this is your story and you feel your man/woman is your twin flame, let me know, as for me the twin flame concept is still very new, i started to research about Akashic records etc.

4/05/2016 8:51 pm  #6

I would suggest that if he has blocked you, to let him come to you with the contact, because blocking is basically saying 'I don't want you to talk to me for as long as I have this block in place' However, time does heal, and it softens people up. So he will get softer towards you and he might just forget that he blocked you and maybe sending a text after 3 months would be ok because if he doesn't reply, ok , let him come to you, but he might be in a better mood towards you and feel touched that you still would make an effort to contact him, to show how you really do value him. Also if he did unblock you without any contact, it would make him look a bit odd and he might be too embaressed now to go back on his blocking incase maybe he feels you might laugh about him. So yeah, wait a little while, be happy, use visualisation, expect to be contacted but if you're near giving up and half moved on in a short time, send a quick text to say hello and how are you and see if you get a response, that seems reasonable to me anyway.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/06/2016 4:48 am  #7

Blocked is totally irrelevant! What is blocked anyway? You can't universally BLOCK someone's energy. And we are all made up of energy. Take that path and all will be well. Take your focus completely off the blocking and focus purely on cultivating a beautiful energetic relationship where you can adore them unconditionally. The rest will resolve itself easily.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/11/2016 6:30 am  #8

You are a powerful creator! You have the power to mold any situation! Yes, he blocked you but let's shift that energy and focus on what you want the next outcome to be. The world is yours for the taking. Don't look at what is, 99% of the time a manifestation has already happened but YOU are blocking it from coming to you. Meditate. BE HAPPY. Know that the universe always has your back.

4/11/2016 7:01 am  #9

here's one for the room, my ex and I have been apart for over a year it's been difficult.. Her 15-year-old daughter has been very difficult to deal with over the last while with one thing after another, the usual teenage problems . My ex is also in a new relationship which appears to be going well. Today we found out her daughter has been skipping school and I was in a position to go look for her. And I found her. She (ex's daughter) was even willing to talk to me about how she is feeling which is very unusual. My ex arrived to pick her up with her new boyfriend and he stayed in the car while my ex came over and spoke to me about what happened. For some reason I saw this as a sign of some sort. I've been doing a lot of visualising and RS about us being back together. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this scenario and my interpretation of it.

I should explain that my ex called me and asked for my help...later that day, same thing happened again with her daughter skipping school. Her new fella was with her but she called me anyway...am I over thinking this???

Last edited by Conordeman (4/11/2016 11:01 am)

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

4/11/2016 11:27 am  #10

To Conordeman, I wouldn't over think that situation because at that moment her focus was more on her daughter however I bet she felt a definite warmth towards you when you found her. I would keep your vibration high if you want her back and allow her to see you as a person who she can rely on, but not take advantage of. I wouldn't initiate any contact with her and allow her to come to you, she might contact you to thank you and when she does just be calm and give a small response, allow her to be the one to put effort into you so she can start having real feelings towards you again. We fall more in love with the people we put effort on to, not the people who put effort onto us (unfortunately).

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera