Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2016 9:24 am  #1

My manifestation of the day has already happened.

So I have been every night  I try "brushing up" on my manifestation skills. I figure if I only try on my guy, knowing he is stubborn and we need work, I will always wake up disappointed not seeing results and feel sub-con that this doesn't work. So i figured "YOU NEED TO PRACTICE." So yesterday, my kid and I went for our walk again.I did my affirmations, and visualized our future vacations AND HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF MY HOT NEW BODY. Then I said out loud, ARE YOU LISTENING DARIUS!! You think I am beautiful and you're not going to be able to contain yourself. My 1 year old shout...PRETTY MOMMY So I went to bed knowing I would be called beautiful soon!

Just a second ago a patient walks in and says GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL, HOW ARE YOU  Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

AND THENNNNNNNNN, I got a message from him, after not hearing from him in 2 days, Hey Miss Lady, I am texting and driving just so I can say hi

If I could do this with money, a boob job, and my man, I would be scary!

Keep up the faith everyone, I know the struggle.

Last edited by SydneysMommy (3/24/2016 11:52 am)

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/24/2016 10:48 am  #2

Re: My manifestation of the day has already happened.

congrats!!!
that is pretty great....
nice....keep it up!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/24/2016 12:02 pm  #3

OK, topping it off, HE JUST HIT ME UP AGAIN TO EMIND ME OF THE DATE WITH THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAMILY TIME....

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/24/2016 12:18 pm  #4

That is amazing! Way to go!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera