Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2016 6:42 am  #1

maybe a little help from members...

hey everyone...
i havent posted in a while...
but i read most posts...
really happy to see some people getting success....
but...
i dont know what resistance i hold...
i would really like a little help with you guys...
been trying for a while n i wish i had seen a minor or major change in my relation with my girl...
its still a wish...
tho i have witnessed some minor changes in other aspects of my life.....
some people showing up n some work stuck work moving...
any advice on what to do is or how to do or anything will be great....
thanks a lot for support everyone..

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/23/2016 6:51 am  #2

Re: maybe a little help from members...

You have to start to really focus on what you've learnt. I feel like you are stuck seeking information, but not necessarily practicing things consistently. Wishing and yearning and longing.. That's not where your amazing relationship is at. So you still have a way to go. It can be easy! But you have to really dive into this wholeheartedly. You have to be strong! Notice that the people who are successful are working diligently on loving themselves more. And they are also delighted with everyday, silly little manifestations! That's where you need to be. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Excited about what you saw today! How are you helping yourself to bring about these changes?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/23/2016 6:57 am  #3

Cherished wrote:

You have to start to really focus on what you've learnt. I feel like you are stuck seeking information, but not necessarily practicing things consistently. Wishing and yearning and longing.. That's not where your amazing relationship is at. So you still have a way to go. It can be easy! But you have to really dive into this wholeheartedly. You have to be strong! Notice that the people who are successful are working diligently on loving themselves more. And they are also delighted with everyday, silly little manifestations! That's where you need to be. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Excited about what you saw today! How are you helping yourself to bring about these changes?

what you say is correct....but i guess i have absolutely no clue how to get to the place you are saying....completely honest...tho i guess my career n studies is where i can start trying...numbers and all...birds maybe...i ll read abe books again n try n figure something....
its more like finding something missing in myself...
also maybe i require a shift in focus n increase of faith...
as of now...i have no idea how to do that...but i ll try n figure....

3/23/2016 7:01 am  #4

i hate to admit...but i guess i search n seek for manifestations n signs.....probably i m too desperate...
maybe i m able to realise my mistake as i m writing this down....so maybe i should really try manifesting many small things...nd not seek them...
wow...i can feel i m in negative territory....

Last edited by Himanshupatil (3/23/2016 7:02 am)

3/23/2016 7:15 am  #5

I think you need to make peace with now.  You have to actually BE OK now. Without anybody. It's about taking the journey of discovery. Initially people come here and say "ok I'll read the books and do the exercises and whatever.  Just give me my lover back or I'll never be happy again!" I actually did that lol. But it can't work that way. LOA is at play, which means you will attract situations that match exactly how you are feeling. Impatient, and discouraged is what I feel from you, correct me if I'm wrong? The biggest mistake that people make is to do this solely for getting a lover back. That may be what brought you here, but hopefully you have or will come to realise that it's actually about getting YOURSELF back. Or perhaps meeting yourself for the very first time. In order to do that, you must understand who we truly are. And discover that the universe is here to exist in LOVE. Not suffering. Not longing and yearning and misery. And if you can find a way to emanate love, you will receive it back tenfold. It takes time to learn to cultivate feelings of love. It starts with loving yourself. And that comes down to learning that it really is ok. YOU are ok. Right now, there are many many things that are going right in your life. Perhaps you take them for granted. So perhaps a little gratitude practice would be beneficial. Who do you want to be? What qualities do you wish to possess? Focus on those. Focus on your strengths. What are they? Who are YOU? And what makes you incredible?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/23/2016 7:22 am  #6

well yea...journey is good...and i have been impatient for very long now...couple of weeks i guess....i guess i should practice gratitude and BOPA....
sometimes it does scare me if she is gonna show up again...if i can love someone that way again....maybe i will one day....
hopefully...

Board footera