Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2016 1:17 am  #1

SUCCESS!! Dinner!

So I had a thought these past few days, and it was really nice - I thought "what if my love and I could spend some alone time together this weekend. Just the two of us. My friends are all going home for Easter and I can't because I have to work, but since my girl and I are in the same area, what if we somehow got to spend time together?" And I just let it pass, going about my life because I had other things to worry about.

So an hour ago, my lover messaged me and suggested we eat an Easter dinner together this weekend. She thought a restaurant might be good, but she even wants to cook for us both if I decided not to! And I thought "Wow! The universe is really delivering this to me now?? I can't believe it!"Β 

I didn't respond just yet, but I will momentarily.Β I consider it a huge success - I've always wanted her to initiate or set up a type of date with us and for her to suggest it has me so happy!Β 

There has been this and many other synchrocities when it comes this specific relationship - I won a free sample of the scent of one of her favorite perfumes by complete chance, for example, and I've been seeing her name quite a few times. I'm glad I'm on the right track.

In the mean time I will be trying to manifest a bigger paycheck and more exposure for my art on social media. I feel like I can do anything if something like this can be manifested, haha.

We are so in love!

3/23/2016 1:44 am  #2

Re: SUCCESS!! Dinner!

Woooooo! Congrats!! <3

3/23/2016 2:41 am  #3

wow....congrats!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/23/2016 6:14 am  #4

Did you ever reply???

How long have ya been broken up?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/24/2016 12:33 pm  #5

This is great news for you. I am so happy for you

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

3/24/2016 1:58 pm  #6

Congratulations darling!! Keep it coming!! 😘

3/25/2016 2:03 pm  #7

SydneysMommy wrote:

Did you ever reply???

How long have ya been broken up?

Yes I did. For the sake of time we agreed to go to an Italian restaurant. 8)

And we've been broken up for a little over 3 months. It was a mutual break up because we both saw a few problems with our relationship, but it still made me upset regardless. But, the way we discussed it, I figured once we worked on ourselves we would come back together. And just as I thought things have changed significantly since then for the better between us, but I definitely still need to keep up my vibration and keep up the good work so that our loving relationship will finally manifest. My "story" is here :Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1987

And thanks everyone!! I will update accordingly!

We are so in love!

Board footera