Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2016 1:35 pm  #1

Some success!

So I was reading the E squared book and tried the first technique. It was about asking the Universe to deliver a free gift within 48 hours. This gift could be anything general, non-specific.

Well, I was like...screw it why not just ask for a gift from the Universe? Lol. Within 24 hours I got my gift! I had went to Sonic (an american fast food restaurant) and they gave me an EXTRA breakfast burrito at NO CHARGE. I was able to give it to my friend so we were both pretty excited haha.

Yes this is small but it was a good experience. I am starting to realize just how important it is to ASK then LET GO Β completely of the outcome (hell I had even forgotton about the technique in the book until I saw my burrito).

DO NOT worry about if or when it will come. Once you have asked, you have done your part. The rest is all about your vibration.

EVERYTHING is about your vibration. I am learning this. Work on YOU and the rest will follow!

Edit***Β Another manifestation was this: I had intended to get a "Free beer" before going to the bar the other night. Well, half way through my time at the bar I went to the restroom. LOL some dude was in a urinal beside me and was asking me if I wanted a FREE BEER that had been left there on top of the urinal. It was full and cold. I declined but it was indeed a FREE beer LOL. I think that was the Universe joking with me. xD

Last edited by Craigd88 (3/20/2016 1:39 pm)

Thoughts become things.

3/20/2016 3:23 pm  #2

Re: Some success!

Craigd88 wrote:

So I was reading the E squared book and tried the first technique. It was about asking the Universe to deliver a free gift within 48 hours. This gift could be anything general, non-specific.

Well, I was like...screw it why not just ask for a gift from the Universe? Lol. Within 24 hours I got my gift! I had went to Sonic (an american fast food restaurant) and they gave me an EXTRA breakfast burrito at NO CHARGE. I was able to give it to my friend so we were both pretty excited haha.

So awesome!! Keep it up!! It's all about just feeling good! No need to get into the details of why this happened or what this means or how am I supposed to do this or am I thinking about this wrong or have I been patient enough or have I been visualizing correctly.

It's all about putting your desire out to the universe, feeling good in this present moment, having gratitude, and just being free flowing and all you desires will be at the end of the stream if you are not trying to paddle uphill. Would you agree??

Thanks for sharing your success! I was feeling a little uneasy about my desire today for some reason and had slight worry that I was doing this wrong, but then read your post and realized there is no wrong way to do it unless you feel good. Your feelings tell you everything.
Yes this is small but it was a good experience. I am starting to realize just how important it is to ASK then LET GO Β completely of the outcome (hell I had even forgotton about the technique in the book until I saw my burrito).

DO NOT worry about if or when it will come. Once you have asked, you have done your part. The rest is all about your vibration.

EVERYTHING is about your vibration. I am learning this. Work on YOU and the rest will follow!

Edit***Β Another manifestation was this: I had intended to get a "Free beer" before going to the bar the other night. Well, half way through my time at the bar I went to the restroom. LOL some dude was in a urinal beside me and was asking me if I wanted a FREE BEER that had been left there on top of the urinal. It was full and cold. I declined but it was indeed a FREE beer LOL. I think that was the Universe joking with me. xD

3/20/2016 6:31 pm  #3

Re: Some success!

Urinal beer is hilarious, best post ever! Its amusing how these things happen. I'm smiling eat to eat. Thanks for posting such a funny motivating moment.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera