Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2016 11:42 am  #1

Question on lanies method

So Iv been trying out lanies method for the last 3 days, Iv not had any visible results yet but I do really believe in this stuff so hopefully it is having some sort of impact

I personally don't think I am the most visual person.. Does that matter? Like when I'm visualising I don't see everthing and also when you said 'hear' him say things you want him to say.. I feel like it's more just thinking rather than hearing? Lol is this right??

Also say I 'heared' him saying I can't concentrate at work because I can't stop thinking about you would that then translate into his real life??

Thanks a lot!

Xx

3/18/2016 12:57 pm  #2

Re: Question on lanies method

Hoping somebody answers you, because I asked the same things & I sooo wanna know lol!!!!

3/18/2016 2:24 pm  #3

In Lanie's technique she wants you to get the best clear picture in your head because it helps the relates of the visualization. Remember, visualization is a technique to help raise your vibration. If you're not that visual, how about recording your visualization and then playing it back to yourself? Or write it down and then read it aloud.

The things that he says to you in your visualization may not be said to the T, but you get the concept. I think for Lanie herself it worked because she's very good at what she does. All it takes is practice.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/18/2016 3:35 pm  #4

Thanks everyone!

..so about a month ago before I even knew about lanie and barely even knew of this forum but I had been practicing loa I watched this video of this woman on YouTube who claimed she could send mental messages, it was basically using an energy ball and speaking into it etc whatever I can post it here if you wanted, but I honestly thought it was a load of rubbish at the time haha but I gave it a go anyway, so I was in bed and did what she said and then I let it go, and then I kind of repeated his name in my head over and over (like how Lanie says to) and after saying his name id say text me text me, basically I just wanted contact from him, and I must say I did feel a weird connection as I was doing it but then I stopped and went to the toilet and when I came back I checked my phone which is on silent and I had a missed call off of him at the exact same time I had been doing the excersise!

Do you think that was a co-incidence?? Do you think that was similar to lanies method?? I didn't do any visualising but hey

3/18/2016 9:35 pm  #5

There is no such thing as coincidences in LOA..

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/18/2016 11:45 pm  #6

Jen270 wrote:

Thanks everyone!

..so about a month ago before I even knew about lanie and barely even knew of this forum but I had been practicing loa I watched this video of this woman on YouTube who claimed she could send mental messages, it was basically using an energy ball and speaking into it etc whatever I can post it here if you wanted, but I honestly thought it was a load of rubbish at the time haha but I gave it a go anyway, so I was in bed and did what she said and then I let it go, and then I kind of repeated his name in my head over and over (like how Lanie says to) and after saying his name id say text me text me, basically I just wanted contact from him, and I must say I did feel a weird connection as I was doing it but then I stopped and went to the toilet and when I came back I checked my phone which is on silent and I had a missed call off of him at the exact same time I had been doing the excersise!

Do you think that was a co-incidence?? Do you think that was similar to lanies method?? I didn't do any visualising but hey

Wow, that's amazing!!! I love stories like this because they are so inspiring and encouraging. I don't believe it was coincidence, I believe you made the connection and communicated what you wanted and he responded. So cool!
Β 

3/19/2016 5:52 am  #7

Also just seen on Amazon the book has 4 1/2 stars and is reviewed by 106 people!

Very reassuring, Iv not seen visible evidence that it's working but I bet he's at least thinking along the lines of my visualisation! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Board footera