Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2016 6:14 pm  #1

Kiss and tell

So today I went to pick our daughter up at his mom's. On my way there I literally was listening to Veronica on YouTube about visualizing. I hadn't done much of it, it's so hard my thoughts interfere with my visions.

Anyway I started a interest page to help me visualize. As in getting ready to leave, I added a picture of set of brown lips with cute lipstick. I see him pull up and stop so he can say bye to our kid.

He came around to my window and said hey momma. And touched my cheek with his hand. I smiled and said hey daddy. He went around to our 1 year old and stood there talking to us for like 10 minutes. The longest conversation in a month. I told him I was offered a job and he smiles...that truly happened today as well!

He came I've to say bye and kisses me twice in my lips...no Tounge but 2 pecks. He lingered a bit and said he was going on to eat. We chatted a little and said bye.

I am home now hoping he is thinking of me and my kisses just like I'm thinking of him...guess interest visualizing works too

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/16/2016 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Kiss and tell

THANKS! I swear I don't know what to do next. But it was a great feeling I must say!

3/17/2016 6:47 am  #3

Whoottt... celebrate the small victories..who knows, maybe that meeting could be the moment that catapults the forward movement of the relationship...but relax, be confident, keep loving you, it's all about you. This is good..

3/17/2016 8:47 am  #4

Berryluv wrote:

Whoottt... celebrate the small victories..who knows, maybe that meeting could be the moment that catapults the forward movement of the relationship...but relax, be confident, keep loving you, it's all about you. This is good..

Thank you for that vote of confidence. Normally yourΒ friends tell you get over it, family says theirs more out there for you, but I want HIM.I am totally trying to stay positive, alothough I get very lonely at times. I wish this forum had a chat list or a "thought of the day," kind of deal.

I am totally not sure where it's headed but I have a decnt feeling my visualization is making headway. I believe its working.

I just wonder if anyone has a story that it worked out, to know this is the normal course of action and time is still going to go by without conversation or updates so I an focused...Also is dating others or time with others out of the question?
Β 

3/17/2016 9:06 am  #5

Keep being positive and don't worry about how you are doing or what you are doing.. just think from the end, you will be fine.

3/17/2016 9:14 am  #6

Berryluv wrote:

Keep being positive and don't worry about how you are doing or what you are doing.. just think from the end, you will be fine.

Thank you, actually how are you managing in the manifestation depeartment? Any ideas?
Β 

3/17/2016 9:22 am  #7

This was my horoscope bwt...I am thinking the universe is finally helping me out!!!VirgoThursday, Mar 17, 2016Not only is there an opportunity for a communication breakthrough, especially within both your personal and professional relationships, it's the Moon that brings a sense of synchronicity into play and an opportunity for friendship and relationship building. While this can't stop tensions from rising it's those accidental meetings, serendipitous moments and unexpected developments that create the potential for walls to come down and defences to crack, creating the potential for something special.

3/17/2016 9:27 am  #8

SydneysMommy wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Thank you, actually how are you managing in the manifestation depeartment? Any ideas?
Β 

What I've realized is when you solely focus on you everything outward begins to project what you are feeling and thinking on the inside. So you can use any technique, but it all boils down to you beliefs about how you view yourself and how the world sees you..

You're a great mom,
You are an amazing lover, you have so much love for yourself which in turn you receive more love you put out.
You have a wonderful life and things are always working to your advantage.

3/17/2016 9:28 am  #9

SydneysMommy wrote:

This was my horoscope bwt...I am thinking the universe is finally helping me out!!!VirgoThursday, Mar 17, 2016Not only is there an opportunity for a communication breakthrough, especially within both your personal and professional relationships, it's the Moon that brings a sense of synchronicity into play and an opportunity for friendship and relationship building. While this can't stop tensions from rising it's those accidental meetings, serendipitous moments and unexpected developments that create the potential for walls to come down and defences to crack, creating the potential for something special.

Horoscopes are great.. but what is even greater is the power of you.. you are creator, you are the he author of your desitny..and not what some alignment of stars says. The more you begin to realize your power, the easier it gets for you to reach to your desires.

3/17/2016 9:42 am  #10

Berryluv wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Β 

What I've realized is when you solely focus on you everything outward begins to project what you are feeling and thinking on the inside. So you can use any technique, but it all boils down to you beliefs about how you view yourself and how the world sees you..

You're a great mom,
You are an amazing lover, you have so much love for yourself which in turn you receive more love you put out.
You have a wonderful life and things are always working to your advantage.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO POSITIVE!
It is a blessing!

Board footera