Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2016 1:51 am  #1

is my manifestation close?

I read somewhere online that if the universe brings old people back in your then your manifestation is close or you are on the right path. I'm trying to manifest my x back and a week ago this friend I got into a fight with about 6 months ago randomly messaged me on FBI and few days ago.  We said some mean things to each other and stopped talking but she randomly messaged me 6 months later like nothing happened. Then this friend of mine who I hadn't spoken to in about a year randomly Messages me on facebook and wants to talk over the phone and instantly we talk like buddies.  Are these signs that my x is close?

3/15/2016 7:42 am  #2

Re: is my manifestation close?

I believe so I had two ex boyfriends contact me sporadically and one is always texting me to hang out

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/15/2016 8:03 am  #3

I've never thought of this.. But it very well could be!!! About a month ago I was trying to manifest contact with my boyfriend and one day out of no where this boy I was best friends with and used to live with at uni who I hadn't spoken to in a year because we had a big falling out randomly text me.. And then about 2 weeks later I got the contact I wanted from my boyfriend, crazy..

I hope it's true anyway because last week one of my old school friend who Iv not spoken to in about a year messaged me to see how I was... Fingers crossed haha

3/15/2016 9:25 am  #4

I never thought about it this way, but if we are all experiencing the same situations then I believe so! I had attracted back an old best fried of mines from elementary school back into my life and now we are college roommates after years of not speaking! Then two of my cousins I haven't heard from in a long time messaged me around the same time.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/15/2016 9:39 am  #5

This is weird! There must be something to it

3/15/2016 9:57 am  #6

Jen270 wrote:

This is weird! There must be something to it

It makes me feel better that everyone is experiencing it, so yeah it has to be something

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/15/2016 12:19 pm  #7

Wow all of your replies make me happy. If we are experiencing similar situations then it's probably true.. 

3/22/2016 9:59 am  #8

I hope so. I have also been seeing my love's car and truck everywhere. Not his but the same color and model. I have also been contacted on a dating site with a guy by the same name as him and a III. The other day I met a guy whose dog is his name.

Tomorrow I will be driving his car while he fixes the car I have of his. I will be making him dinner. Happy thoughts, fingers crossed and positive vibes. I know Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes time

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

3/22/2016 10:19 am  #9

It's alignment...

When you're in alignment, things start naturally flowing..

Board footera