Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 11:51 pm  #1

Success?

Well, my husband and I haven't spoken for week and already he sent me a friend request on another profile he made. It threw me off because he makes it clear that it is him with his name, but then last we spoke he said he wanted me out his life for good, so I left him be. Not only that, but I have been using Lanie's technique on him and I let go after each time. So now I feel like he can't stop thinking about me and wants to friend me, so he can stalk me. I kinda find it amusing to be honest.

I have been a lot more happier, but I did not accept nor decline the request. I decided to wait it out and continue with Lanie's method. I am curious as to see where this goes. Neediness was my biggest issue and he knew this. So I am going to challenge myself to not be so clingy and gain all my power back. I am the prize after all.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/06/2016 12:59 pm  #2

Re: Success?

I really enjoying the time I have to focus on myself and his friend request is still there. He was really brave to send me that friend request.

Last edited by holistichealing (3/06/2016 2:26 pm)

3/06/2016 9:06 pm  #3

I keep hearing him say why haven't you accepted my friend request in my mind. More power to me, I am not going to be needy anymore.

3/09/2016 7:31 am  #4

Omigosh, how magical this process is. He went on the account where we are friends and tagged me in a feminist project to support. I was laughing because he is still trying to get my attention, but I definitely supported the project. It made me happy in a way to see that he would support such a thing. Time away from each will really bring us closer together.

3/09/2016 9:58 am  #5

holistichealing wrote:

Omigosh, how magical this process is. He went on the account where we are friends and tagged me in a feminist project to support. I was laughing because he is still trying to get my attention, but I definitely supported the project. It made me happy in a way to see that he would support such a thing. Time away from each will really bring us closer together.

Wow this is truly amazing ! Keep it up ! congratulations !!!

3/09/2016 10:05 am  #6

Love5278 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Wow this is truly amazing ! Keep it up ! congratulations !!!

Thanks!!! πŸ’Ÿ

3/10/2016 10:24 pm  #7

So I used Lanie's method to tell my darling to post a photo of himself on his profile pic since he never does. Plus in my visual I was very clear that he should not post a side photo, but a photo of his whole face. As well as have like a cool and casual face expression in it. Rather than his very serious face expression. Today he posted that exact photo on his profile.

3/10/2016 11:47 pm  #8

I just realized something, in my visualization I imagined him wearing a blue and black striped shirt and he was wearing that exact shirt in the photo.

3/11/2016 12:36 am  #9

Wow, that's pretty awesome!!!

3/11/2016 12:56 am  #10

PlumPuppy wrote:

Wow, that's pretty awesome!!!

I agree. No where in my visualization did I tell him he should wear the shirt. It just so happened that he was wearing it in my visual. So it's like an added bonus that I even got him wearing the shirt just by visualizing him that way.

Board footera