Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2016 2:49 am  #11

Re: No Contact

mariposa00 wrote:

I did the no contact for 21 days and it was a struggle indeed! but with each day I became stronger towards the end of the 21 days I broke down. I reached out to him and he blocked me. This time of no contact I focused on myself things I Β like to do and starting even journaling. It just seems so impossible I try to remain positive but its heart breaking. He's been with his ex of 6 yrs and I just think this will never work out.Β 

hey i know you going through a very hard time..., trust me iam there too...
but keep your faith up...
its all easy to say and 10000s of times hard to follow...
i have asked repeated questions to veronica and cherished and also kept posting here..
but Cherished ones told me you cant believe until and unlesss u see it in your daily experiences,,,,,
and shes so so right...

in short just keep going,,,,love yourself and only you and yes we all are worthy of so much of love and every good thing in the world....
Β 

Sun is new each day..

3/10/2016 1:46 pm  #12

I struggle with negative thoughts sometimes too. But as soon as I catch myself, I change my thinking to "wouldn't it be wonderful if...???" and fill in the blank. It always gives me an instant jolt of positivity and gets me out of that negative pattern.

3/13/2016 11:14 pm  #13

Hello All!
I am new to this.... so we manifest from our own place/imagination and we do nothing in the physical world?

Board footera