Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 4:05 am  #1

Scripting

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Yesterday it finally happened, Lauren and I officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. I can't believe how quick it happened. Lauren only came back into my life about a month ago. I am sooo happy, I finally have my Lala back. We couldn't be happier. It was such a beautiful day...
Lauren messaged me yesterday morning, asking what 'her boo' was up to and if I wanted to do something with her. We met up about dinner time in town and went to Turtle Bay for cocktails. It was pure bliss.
We had been growing very close again, especially this past week. Lauren even told me she's still madly in love with me. As we drank and just spoke about life, we talked about general things, and sort of made plans of things to do together in the future... Getting a little tipsy, Lauren came out with it and told me she wanted us to get back together. But I know Lauren and she wanted me to ask her, but I was stubborn and got Lauren to ask me, as I told her last year that next time we get back together she has to ask me. I have never seen her be so shy in her life, but she did it. Straight away I said no with sort of a cheeky smirk but I immediately said yes. We kissed and spent the rest of the afternoon being more 'lovey dovey' with one another.
We went back to mine and told my parents we were back together, to which they replied, it was about time. That night we spent in bed, making love and cuddling up watching tv. Lauren told me she wanted me for life. I am just so high and happy right now

2/24/2016 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Scripting

πŸ‘πŸΏ

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/08/2016 7:45 pm  #3

I'm new here..3 days in fact, and your story makes me happy. Would you go in depth? Me and my guys haven't spoken in 3 weeks!!! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. I'm finally not as negative and been creting all sorts of mental forms...but Heck it's still 3 weeks, lol! Anyway...spill it, spill it ALLLLLLL DETAILS

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/08/2016 9:06 pm  #4

BooLala wrote:

Yesterday it finally happened, Lauren and I officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. I can't believe how quick it happened. Lauren only came back into my life about a month ago. I am sooo happy, I finally have my Lala back. We couldn't be happier. It was such a beautiful day...
Lauren messaged me yesterday morning, asking what 'her boo' was up to and if I wanted to do something with her. We met up about dinner time in town and went to Turtle Bay for cocktails. It was pure bliss.
We had been growing very close again, especially this past week. Lauren even told me she's still madly in love with me. As we drank and just spoke about life, we talked about general things, and sort of made plans of things to do together in the future... Getting a little tipsy, Lauren came out with it and told me she wanted us to get back together. But I know Lauren and she wanted me to ask her, but I was stubborn and got Lauren to ask me, as I told her last year that next time we get back together she has to ask me. I have never seen her be so shy in her life, but she did it. Straight away I said no with sort of a cheeky smirk but I immediately said yes. We kissed and spent the rest of the afternoon being more 'lovey dovey' with one another.
We went back to mine and told my parents we were back together, to which they replied, it was about time. That night we spent in bed, making love and cuddling up watching tv. Lauren told me she wanted me for life. I am just so high and happy right now

Congratulations! That is a beautiful story! Brings so much hope and many positive vibes to this forum. THANK YOU for sharing your story! Best of luck to you & Lauren!

With much love and thanks!

3/09/2016 5:56 pm  #5

BooLala wrote:

I can feel the love radiate and visualize your story. Much love to you and to your life together. <3 Thank you for sharing this. <3
Β 

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

Board footera