Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 5:29 am  #1

signs??

so i have been i guess doing pretty well....
very well...
so yesterday...i saw the name of my ex just reading news on phone...
First name...with exact spelling "Tejashri"
today i saw her surname...
completely out of blue...
also i see number 18 a lot now a days...almost every other vehicle i pass has 18 somewhere in its number...
i was recently approached by a girl too....out of blue...
i do my visualization and affirmations but i have no clue about my girl..
deleted her number and deleted her chats etc!!!
I just simply assume she is with me in consider imaginary chats with her when an event occurs which i would share with her!!!
so basically i had been seeing the numbers for some time but now frequeny has increased and i saw her name too..
are this signs that she is on her way back...
i sometimes think about her out of blue...
i m glad with my life..basically totally immersed in it..tho i think about her sometimes...
plz comment and give me a little boost as i would like to know that she has started feeling the love again and may(hopefully) come back....

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/09/2016 5:48 am  #2

Re: signs??

You don't need a boost, and you can't simply hope and ask for signs. That is not utter faith and knowing! YOU have to know it. You have to feel it and live it and know it SO emphatically that it HAS TO MANIFEST FOR YOU! Every few days when you repeat this cycle, you're turning back around to doubt. You have to be strong in your convictions! You can't ADORE someone UNCONDITIONALLY and them NOT adore you back. Are you loving her unconditionally? Are you simply delighted to know that she exists in this world? Do you love that you can use her as your reason to focus your attention on love and beauty? Or are you still wondering and doubting she'll be back? When you can be happy anyway, just because the thought of her makes you smile or laugh or sigh, THEN she will be back. When you convince yourself that it's true, it will be true.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/09/2016 7:24 am  #3

Re: signs??

Cherished wrote:

You don't need a boost, and you can't simply hope and ask for signs. That is not utter faith and knowing! YOU have to know it. You have to feel it and live it and know it SO emphatically that it HAS TO MANIFEST FOR YOU! Every few days when you repeat this cycle, you're turning back around to doubt. You have to be strong in your convictions! You can't ADORE someone UNCONDITIONALLY and them NOT adore you back. Are you loving her unconditionally? Are you simply delighted to know that she exists in this world? Do you love that you can use her as your reason to focus your attention on love and beauty? Or are you still wondering and doubting she'll be back? When you can be happy anyway, just because the thought of her makes you smile or laugh or sigh, THEN she will be back. When you convince yourself that it's true, it will be true.

Β Thanks for kicking my butt!!!!
but it was great of you..
actually i m not hoping..but now certainly knowing that she will be back...
my faith has increased when i manifested the signs tremendously...
now done with signs and i want her back...
its about time to know this that she is coming back now..
and it is happening at this very moment....
i guess i just need to focus a little bit...
but i certainly have got no negativity...
yes m glad she exists...but now m glad even further that i can control outcomes of any situation
thanks a lot...
Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera