Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 6:38 pm  #1

You. And you.

There will never be another you. Ever. You are existing in a universe that is limitless. And you are here on earth to create whatever it is that gets your heart racing. You are here to use all of your senses, and your magnificent body to experience colour and flavour and the brilliant sensations of fire and ice. To savour the taste of anything and everything. To feel the astonishingly beautiful textures. To witness the sheer, stunning beauty that surrounds you. In people. In places. In nature and in spirit.

The only time you need to concern yourself with is NOW! The past is gone. It ceases to exist. So why attempt to resurrect it? The future is what YOU decide it will be. And it is created through your absolute enjoyment in the NOW. The universe is LIVE-STREAMING to you this very second. It wants to dance with you. And you are missing the party.

Now. Let's go back to my first point. There is only one of you! EVER! This is an enormous deal. Those of you who are sitting in despair over another person, I need you to try and see a different perspective- YOU are magnificent! You are an incredible being. You are brilliant in a way that nobody else will EVER EVER be.

I understand that many of you just want your love. I get that. But if you can take a slight detour in your journey and attract YOU back to you, your success will follow in love, in career, in health, in wealth and in anything else you can possibly desire. So many of you are missing the real point. Sure you can manifest someone back. But you will lose them again unless you have come to an altogether different conclusion about YOURSELF in the meantime. And as I watch people embarking on their journey back to love, many will become all the more bitter. Angrier. More disheartened. That is not the way to go. You need to find your way back to the only power in the world that rules EVERYTHING..... Love. Love is everything. Love heals, love creates, love nurtures and protects, love is inviting and kind and is the pinnacle that absolutely everybody is reaching for. Happiness, gratitude, appreciation.. they are all along the same vein..They are subtly different in energy but stem from the same foundation- love.

If you can embrace the fact that you are truly a masterpiece, and if you can draw your power back to YOU.. then you will create exactly what it is that you wish to create. There is NOTHING you cannot have. But you will never get to where you want to be by ignoring what your heart is TRULY saying to you. You are not desperately needing another person. You are desperately needing to reconnect with your spirit. Your soul. Your higher self. In whichever way you articulate it, all of your longing stems from your disconnection with YOU. I implore you to make the journey about you connecting with your higher self. Everything else will follow.

Last edited by Cherished (3/05/2016 6:41 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/05/2016 6:49 pm  #2

Re: You. And you.

Thank you so much for this ! This is true I need to create the best version of myself and my love won't be able to resist me because my energy will be surrounded around myself !

3/05/2016 10:46 pm  #3

Great post.

3/06/2016 12:00 am  #4

Thank you, this was lovely.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/06/2016 6:07 am  #5

Beautifully put.

Love is...it has no conditions...

3/06/2016 7:20 am  #6

Awesome πŸ¦„πŸ‘πŸ»

3/06/2016 11:17 am  #7

Awesome post!

3/09/2016 6:49 pm  #8

Wonderful <3

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

Board footera