Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 7:47 am  #101

Re: So has anyone really had success?

hi every1 there,today I wanna tell you all that the loa really works,coz it worked 4 me,I readed veronica's how to get back you ex in 25days book,and taken challenge of 25 days, you guys can't beleive I got my ex back,thanks to veronica,.I did the procedure same as the book n videos suggested and really it happend,oh ma god!it happened,I got a call from my ex,.his name is abhijeet,.my story was not easy as this person I loved was got married 2year ago,and our relationship was 4years ago,.I wished I had got dis magical trick before,but no probs..its really very exciting that I got ma ex back,he called me yesterday,I was manifesting our reconcialiation from 7feb but see it happened in very few days,that to I had very complicated situation than also I got him back,.I was very positive and happy,I just knew that it will happen, he called me and told me how much he missed me,.he said he wanna meet me up tommarow,as he lives in another state,his gonna come on sunday he said,I was shocked and very happy,.he said he loves me still,and d girl he married was not loyal to him, she dumped him for his money she was behind him and not for love,he was repelling,he said sorry to me many times,he said he is getting divorced in next month and wants a committed relation of marriage with me,.he said to me that ur d only girl who loved me truely,and ur true and genuine person,he liked my behaviour,my nature.so he wants to soon meet me up and than he gonna do engagement with me..I got very happy,finally I got my love,and trust me guys this time he was totally changed a new born,he was kind,polite ,loving and respectful.I thanks universe thankyou,.just trust on the loa power and just be positive,no matter what your situation is,it works perfectly if you obey the rules.and its simple,just do manisfestation daily,be dicipline,be happy,go out hangout wid friends,enjoy life,.get a hairstyle,click selfies and post on fb,do the things that make you happy..

2/26/2016 10:09 am  #102

I am so happy for you. I wish you best of luck and lots of happiness.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/26/2016 11:26 am  #103

I have only been here for a couple of days, and just reading through the forum and gathering all the positivity from all the individual post, I feel so much better already! I'm just so glad that I have people I can talk to now, versus keeping everything bottled up inside! I'm so glad I found this page!

2/27/2016 5:55 am  #104

thankyou scarlet

2/27/2016 5:58 am  #105

iinikkii wrote:

I have only been here for a couple of days, and just reading through the forum and gathering all the positivity from all the individual post, I feel so much better already! I'm just so glad that I have people I can talk to now, versus keeping everything bottled up inside! I'm so glad I found this page!

Β 
I'm so happy to see you are feeling some relief and decided to stick around! πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/27/2016 9:31 am  #106

Thank you cherished! Yesterday I had such a fabulous day and I intend on having a fabulous day today as well! I'm just trying to focus on me being happy. If everyone else can do this.. I can too! And I am and will!  When I thought about him yesterday I just said out loud " of course he is coming back! Duh.. How could he not! I'm fabulous!" Then I went on about my day

3/03/2016 8:18 pm  #107

Such a wonderful and useful thread!!! I am in the same place, and I am just knowing that my love is on his way back. I am letting go of the need to see immediate results. I am just trusting the process and know that it is happening in the best way and time possible.

3/03/2016 8:30 pm  #108

PlumPuppy wrote:

Such a wonderful and useful thread!!! I am in the same place, and I am just knowing that my love is on his way back. I am letting go of the need to see immediate results. I am just trusting the process and know that it is happening in the best way and time possible.

yea i like your attitude!Β 

3/03/2016 10:27 pm  #109

Sagit88 wrote:

PlumPuppy wrote:

yea i like your attitude!Β 

Thank you, not to say that it is easy, but it's almost like I have no other choice if I want to be free. I don't want to feel any other way but loving, happy, joyful and content. And if I want that, I can't have my panties all in a bunch... LOL

3/04/2016 8:01 pm  #110

aparnabuchade wrote:

hi every1 there,today I wanna tell you all that the loa really works,coz it worked 4 me,I readed veronica's how to get back you ex in 25days book,and taken challenge of 25 days, you guys can't beleive I got my ex back,thanks to veronica,.I did the procedure same as the book n videos suggested and really it happend,oh ma god!it happened,I got a call from my ex,.his name is abhijeet,.my story was not easy as this person I loved was got married 2year ago,and our relationship was 4years ago,.I wished I had got dis magical trick before,but no probs..its really very exciting that I got ma ex back,he called me yesterday,I was manifesting our reconcialiation from 7feb but see it happened in very few days,that to I had very complicated situation than also I got him back,.I was very positive and happy,I just knew that it will happen, he called me and told me how much he missed me,.he said he wanna meet me up tommarow,as he lives in another state,his gonna come on sunday he said,I was shocked and very happy,.he said he loves me still,and d girl he married was not loyal to him, she dumped him for his money she was behind him and not for love,he was repelling,he said sorry to me many times,he said he is getting divorced in next month and wants a committed relation of marriage with me,.he said to me that ur d only girl who loved me truely,and ur true and genuine person,he liked my behaviour,my nature.so he wants to soon meet me up and than he gonna do engagement with me..I got very happy,finally I got my love,and trust me guys this time he was totally changed a new born,he was kind,polite ,loving and respectful.I thanks universe thankyou,.just trust on the loa power and just be positive,no matter what your situation is,it works perfectly if you obey the rules.and its simple,just do manisfestation daily,be dicipline,be happy,go out hangout wid friends,enjoy life,.get a hairstyle,click selfies and post on fb,do the things that make you happy..

Β 

Board footera