Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 10:07 pm  #1

Trip to Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China

I have booked tickets to Hong Kong and the U.S. this month (with my son) and I had been thinking of moving this trip to May because I don't feel like going back to the U.S. at this time of the year. ย 

I eventually forgot about rebooking my tickets because I got busy.

Yesterday, while jogging by the river, I overhead a group of people making plans to travel to Hong Kong. That's when I remembered I had to rebook my flight to the U.S. and Hong Kong. I thought, "Wow, what a coincidence!" but I knew it was the universe that reminded me that I have something to do. ย 

Last night, ย I also thought that it would be nice to bring my son to Hong Kong Disneyland so I thought, "Maybe I should just use our HK tickets and rebook the U.S. ones so my son could see all his favorite Disney characters." It was just a thought, and then I fell asleep.ย 

Today, my cousins who had been planning a trip to Thailand this April suddenly changed their minds and decided to go to Hong Kong instead because "they wanted to go to Hong Kong Disneyland".

I was surprised, as they had been sharing their plans to go to Thailand for days now and they were obviously very excited. Take note that my cousins are not kids anymore -- their ages range from 18 - 31. So this sudden urge to go to Disneyland literally came out of nowhere.ย 

Knowing that I have a son, they invited me if I want to go with them to Disneyland with my son. ย I go so excited that I started to plan the trip. Eventually, my brother also wanted to go, and two other cousins.ย 

Here's where it got better:

Whenever I travel alone (which is 99% of the time), I usually book online for my airfares and hotels and I don't do tours. I like to roam freely. But since we are traveling as a group (9 of us), I thought about using a travel agency and have a solid and organized stress-free itinerary for all of us.ย 

Since Iย used to own and operate a daily deal website (similar to Groupon), and we used to feature travel getaway deals around Asia and Europe, I became well-connected with the biggest travel operators in Asia. I called some of them and told them to come up with a one-week itinerary to Hong Kong and Macau for 9 people.ย 

They came up with something so much better and a totally organized 8-day itinerary to Hong Kong, Macau, Zhenzhen and Zhuhai that includes airfares, airport transfers, coach transfers, hotels, restaurants, city tours, Disneyland trip, and visa applications to China. All we need is to pay them and we're good to go.ย 

And, guess what? Since I had done business with this tour operator before and we gave them so much business in the past (around 5,000+ bookings per quarter), they decided to give the tour package to us at a wholesale price (without any mark-ups), which is 45% cheaper than if we had to pay for the face value of each item in the itinerary.

I also got to talk to one of their senior officers and they asked if we can work together again but I told them that I have a different business now.

And as if things are not yet enough, theyย decided to throw-in one free night stay for 9 people at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong on our last night as a way of saying thank you for thinking of them again.ย 

So, what was just a thought last night became a reality literally overnight. And the fact that I THOUGHT about using an agency this time and not book online means the Universal Mind was working literally all the time to give me the best version of my thought without spending an arm and a leg! :Dย 
ย 

Last edited by Vera (3/03/2016 10:12 pm)

3/03/2016 10:10 pm  #2

Re: Trip to Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China

Wooohoo!! This is amazing!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/04/2016 10:23 am  #3

Yesss!! This is some good stuff Vera...

3/04/2016 10:30 am  #4

Thanks ALL! Actually, I'm gonna wish that someone else will pay for my and my son's tickets. Or refund me. No reasons needed.ย 

3/04/2016 5:02 pm  #5

Vera wrote:

Thanks ALL! Actually, I'm gonna wish that someone else will pay for my and my son's tickets. Or refund me. No reasons needed.ย 

ย 
It's done ๐Ÿ˜Š I've been amazed at how lately I just intend and drop it. No wondering how or justifying why, or questioning when.. Things just seem to fix themselves without my input at all. In fact, I think I'm finally learning how to stop blocking myself- by staying out of the way and simply focussing on my happiness. I'm sure you find the same, Vera? When you stop trying to control things and instead tend to controlling your MIND instead, magic happens.

Last edited by Cherished (3/04/2016 5:03 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

3/06/2016 10:56 pm  #6

Yesterday, I was on a city tour with family and relatives. I talked to my brother about our trip and our itinerary. He said that he had a talk with our mother about our trip and that my mother volunteered to pay for the cost of my, my brother's and my son's travel expenses. I was surprised, and I even asked him if he was joking. He said that my mother just told him to send her the summary of the expenses and she's pay for it.

Later that day, while in the same car, I asked my mother if it's true that she would pay for our expenses. She said yes and that she thought I already knew about it!

OMG I can't believe it! The universal mind is so awesome! We're just not using it more frequently to our own advantage! Thank you! :D

3/07/2016 12:05 am  #7

Yaaaaaaaay!! Miss Vera, BOOM! See people, this is how it's done! She focuses her mind RUTHLESSLY, she sets her intentions with confidence and she happily goes about her day WITHOUT worry or resistance. She doesn't take uninspired action. She is sitting pretty in positive expectation- so her desires HAVE TO manifest!

Beautiful Vera ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited by Cherished (3/07/2016 12:07 am)

Feel it in your soul..

3/07/2016 12:49 am  #8

Thanks, gorgeous! This is not the first time this happened related to travel. I have so many travels that came true simply from casually setting my intention to go to these places.ย 

One of the recent ones happened late last year while in San Francisco. I had a chat with my friend from South Korea and she invited me to stop by South Korea on my way back to Manila. I just said SURE -- i'll look for cheap tickets! I like to say "sure" to everything anyway. :-)

Later that night, when I searched for tickets, I saw that the cheapest flight from San Francisco to any destinations in Asia was going to South Korea via Asiana Airlines!ย 

I couldn't believe my luck that I booked the flight instantly. It also turned out that the total cost of my airfares ย from San Francisco to South Korea and South Korea to Manila was cheaper than flying directing from San Francisco to Manila! ย 

My friend was so happy when I visited her. By saying YES to seeing her, I was able to do so and also save a few hundred bucks in the process! ย 

Last edited by Vera (3/07/2016 12:50 am)

3/07/2016 12:58 am  #9

Same for me- travel and I are best buddies! I have an easy time manifesting holidays and exotic vacations! My biggest resistance is definitely in the relationship category! Straight for the big guns here ๐Ÿ˜œ

Feel it in your soul..

3/07/2016 7:16 am  #10

^^ You and I are meant to have it all. Everything that we can ever imagine! They are done, fulfilled, completed, manifested in our physical reality!!!ย 

Board footera