Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 5:59 pm  #11

Re: Crazy success story!!

I don't suppose any of Lanies books are for men are they lol. Ones I could find are for women, I want to get my ex girlfriend back

2/28/2016 6:08 pm  #12

BooLala wrote:

I don't suppose any of Lanies books are for men are they lol. Ones I could find are for women, I want to get my ex girlfriend back

Β 
She posted here the other day and said they are for empowering women. But she has a guy on her forum. It's about your intentions. And pretty much everyone has the best of loving intentions around here.. If you are doing this from a place of pure love for the woman then of course despite your gender the technique will help you along.

This was Lanie's response
"I have men who have written to me after reading my books and I have advised them.  I don't discriminate if the man is in love with someone and has pure intentions.  Usually he just wants to win his ex back.  In fact, I have a man on my forum who gives excellent advice.  However, my books were written to empower women."

Last edited by Cherished (2/28/2016 6:10 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 6:55 pm  #13

Very impressive

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/29/2016 3:35 am  #14

That's wonderful tinker bell really happy for you πŸ˜€

2/29/2016 6:00 am  #15

Cherished, I'd love to hear more about these 'non-attached' (ie not like "I love you", but incidental phrases) that you got these guys to speak, maybe a couple of examples you saw and heard. I find it totally fascinating.

2/29/2016 6:43 am  #16

pectinase wrote:

Cherished, I'd love to hear more about these 'non-attached' (ie not like "I love you", but incidental phrases) that you got these guys to speak, maybe a couple of examples you saw and heard. I find it totally fascinating.

Β 
Well I was testing the waters, and I just went into it like a boss and decided I was totally nailing it! I think that's what makes the difference. It didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't work. I've been doing it with a few of my friends too. I was thinking about pasta and marshmallows one day. Weird combo, right? And my friend told me he was going to make his own pasta the next day. And then he sent me a pic of pink marshmallows!

Another, with my guy I was just putting it out there- an intention that he would literally trip over signs of me. And he did. Lol. A billboard was placed right by his home, advertising the place where we spent our first week together! He took a pic and sent it to me and was like WTF!!

My Aunt and I play this game all the time.,If you try really hard to "send a message" it doesn't work, for me anyway. But when you simply intend "this person is going to think..... today" you will get a confirmation later that proves you nailed it! I have so many examples of this. One day I forgot the name of a book, and I just stopped worrying about it and thought "someone will deliver it to me. Later that day, my friend calls me and asks "have you read this book?!" Yup. It was the book! I could go on all night about these! A few of them occurred when I was chatting with Veronica. I told her that I really just wanted my guy to be particularly focused on romance. Boom, next day he was blowing up my phone with romance lol. Veronica said "wow, that's fast lol!" Other days I would intend that he would be missing me enormously. And lol and behold, he would follow suit with "omg today I am missing you SO MUCH!" Yes indeed, manifesting is SO MUCH FUN!! I know so many of you come here just wanting the guy/girl but seriously, you will come to learn its all about the journey. Cliche, perhaps. But so true!

Last edited by Cherished (2/29/2016 6:48 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/29/2016 7:04 am  #17

Amazing. There's so much to chew over! I'm going to have fun with this kinda thing. The key is to just *know* that it works, I guess, and simply intend it.

Last edited by pectinase (2/29/2016 7:06 am)

3/03/2016 1:55 pm  #18

Wow, this is a great story!! I think you got results fast because you had no attachments to the outcome. I think for those of us do Lanie's technique, we tend to be more attached to getting our exes back and so it creates resistance and takes longer. But because you were not attached to anything and already had your life in a good place, it happened fast. Thanks for sharing, this is very encouraging!!!

Board footera