Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 1:32 pm  #1

Crazy success story!!

I first discovered LOA when I broke up with my first ex...I tried so much and so long but I had so much negativity on my side I sort of just gave up and finally forced myself to date another guy. This guy is the one I'm currently with (kind of, lol) but anyway I eventually resigned myself to the fact I'd probably never talk or see my ex again...and I was perfectly okay with that, I had no hard feelings anymore. Although once in awhile I wondered, well now that my negativity is gone and my mind is distracted with a new guy, why hasn't he reached out? Then about a month ago I was refreshing my mind up on Lanie's Pussywhip method and thought I'd try it out on this ex just to see if anything would happen. I only did it once. I didn't see anything happen and I forgot about it. A few days ago I get a Facebook message from this ex at 8:30 in the morning apologizing that he hadn't talked to me for so long and was hoping my life was going well. I was so shocked my eyes about popped out of my head. I hadn't talk to him in almost a year and the last time I did he was extremely rude to me but now he's acting so friendly to me! We've had an ongoing conversation the past few days just catching up. I don't intend anything with him at least for now since he's in school in another state and I still want a relationship with the guy I'm seeing now. It's so crazy to me how this happened, my mind is just blown. I would have jumped like a little school girl like six months ago if this happened but now I'm just shocked and don't know what to think, lol.

2/28/2016 3:15 pm  #2

Re: Crazy success story!!

Wow, congrats. The Lanie method's truly powerful isn't it.

Out of curiosity, what was the time frame between doing the technique on him and him caving in and reaching out to you?

2/28/2016 3:34 pm  #3

pectinase wrote:

Wow, congrats. The Lanie method's truly powerful isn't it.

Out of curiosity, what was the time frame between doing the technique on him and him caving in and reaching out to you?

Thanks!!
I did her method about a month ago and he messaged me a few days ago...and keep in mind I only did it once. I'm so surprised it worked since I never kept doing it.

Last edited by Tinkerbell (2/28/2016 3:35 pm)

2/28/2016 3:59 pm  #4

Thats amaxing, follow your heart ... do you have a link or know were I can find Lanie's book plz?

2/28/2016 4:05 pm  #5

BooLala wrote:

Thats amaxing, follow your heart ... do you have a link or know were I can find Lanie's book plz?

You can find her books on amazon. She has three of them. I currently purchased her second one after reading this because I really like how simple her techniques are. It worked for me within a week, but then I stopped using it because after that I just kept falling asleep without properly doing it. But I want to do it again and have an idea of how to do it without falling asleep.

Last edited by holistichealing (2/28/2016 4:06 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/28/2016 5:07 pm  #6

wauw amazing ! Im very happy for you ! Only after once ?????
I hope he even used the words you visualized ?

Would you share your secret how not to fall asleep ? because i have the same challenge )))
i sometimes use headphones with binaural beats.

2/28/2016 5:25 pm  #7

It IS powerful!  When I used it with my guy he would say exactly what I had been projecting. Random things too, about family or beaches or whatever I imagined up! And I couldn't do it laying down so I would sit in a chair and relax there. Worked wonderfully well πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 5:50 pm  #8

holistichealing wrote:

BooLala wrote:

You can find her books on amazon. She has three of them. I currently purchased her second one after reading this because I really like how simple her techniques are. It worked for me within a week, but then I stopped using it because after that I just kept falling asleep without properly doing it. But I want to do it again and have an idea of how to do it without falling asleep.

What am I looking up cos I type in Lanie and it just brings a whole load of different things up to do with anything. Do you have Lanies's full name or the name of the books so I look them up plz

2/28/2016 5:53 pm  #9

BooLala wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

BooLala wrote:

What am I looking up cos I type in Lanie and it just brings a whole load of different things up to do with anything. Do you have Lanies's full name or the name of the books so I look them up plz

Type in Lanie Stevens Pussy Whip.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/28/2016 5:58 pm  #10

holistichealing wrote:

BooLala wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Type in Lanie Stevens Pussy Whip.

Thank you so much, I was after Veronicas 25day challenge link on Amazon, superman game and now I finally have Lanies . Thank you so much

Board footera