Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 9:34 pm  #1

help

I want to manifest my x back who lives in another continent. We have no contact since a few months. He blocked me from everywhere. There is this guy who's really into me, I'm not attracted to him and we are not compatible I don't see a future with him for many reasons. The problem is we kissed the other  day and now I think about him all the time.  I think I like him.  I miss him when we don't talk.  To be honest it's just the attention he gives me,  it's nice hearing nice things but I think about my x too.  I love my x and I know  I want my x. There is no doubt about it.  Yes both guys have my focus and attention and I'm worried the universe might get confused or not manifest my x. Yes the other guy makes me happy  but I don't want a relationship or commitment with  him just my x.  Will this be a problem?

Last edited by faby87 (2/26/2016 9:35 pm)

2/26/2016 9:38 pm  #2

Re: help

faby87 wrote:

I want to manifest my x back who lives in another continent. We have no contact since a few months. He blocked me from everywhere. There is this guy who's really into me, I'm not attracted to him and we are not compatible I don't see a future with him for many reasons. The problem is we kissed the other  day and now I think about him all the time.  I think I like him.  I miss him when we don't talk.  To be honest it's just the attention he gives me,  it's nice hearing nice things but I think about my x too.  I love my x and I know  I want my x. There is no doubt about it.  Yes both guys have my focus and attention and I'm worried the universe might get confused or not manifest my x. Yes the other guy makes me happy  but I don't want a relationship or commitment with  him just my x.  Will this be a problem?i want to see this new guy until my love comes back to me. I like this new guy but my x has my heart and will always have my heart

Shiraz loves fabes with all his heart and soul and can't wait to be in her arms πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last edited by faby87 (2/26/2016 9:40 pm)

2/26/2016 11:03 pm  #3

Nah just as long as you visualize wanting your ex and only him the universe knows whom you want!

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/26/2016 11:23 pm  #4

@applelove thanks...

Board footera