Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2015 7:38 am  #11

Re: One of my past success stories.,

I adore success storiesΒ !!Β Β 

2/25/2016 5:08 am  #12

Me too!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/26/2016 1:37 pm  #13

I LOVE this story, thank you so much for sharing!

3/03/2016 2:20 pm  #14

This is so awesome!!! It really helps me to get clear and release any attachments to the outcome. Thank you so much for sharing, I love this story!!!

3/03/2016 9:04 pm  #15

And once again Cherished sprinkles her lovely magic all over the forum. This sounds strikingly similar to my guy and how I attracted him in the beginning.. I was completely awestruck with him and he totally fell under my charm. I have let go of resistance and he is making a turn around, but somehow I am enjoying this get happy process more..
Lastnight he said something to me that I had RSd on him months prior and forgot about.

As always you are right... forget about them and they come roaring in..

3/03/2016 9:39 pm  #16

Berryluv wrote:

And once again Cherished sprinkles her lovely magic all over the forum. This sounds strikingly similar to my guy and how I attracted him in the beginning.. I was completely awestruck with him and he totally fell under my charm. I have let go of resistance and he is making a turn around, but somehow I am enjoying this get happy process more..
Lastnight he said something to me that I had RSd on him months prior and forgot about.

As always you are right... forget about them and they come roaring in..

Β 
It is so true, you will find them repeating exact visualisations you had! But it's when you do exactly as you said and evolve from needing the person to LOVING the journey. I wish there was a way to instill that confidence in everyone here- to allow them to KNOW that in hindsight everything works out perfectly. Better than perfect! I feel that we say the same things over and over, articulating it differently each time. But if it resonates with ANYONE, even for just a moment, then we are all consciously progressing towards our bliss πŸ’œπŸŒŒ

Feel it in your soul..

3/03/2016 9:59 pm  #17

Well that's true, all of this is so simple that we are basically saying the same thing over and over in different ways...
But it takes practice and diving deeper to catch on and really grasp this.

When I first heard about LOA (the Secret) I liked it, but never really really applied it. Then years after I realized it's deeper than the secret..and although I was hearing the same information over and over through different teachings, I expanded, then when I started becoming more aware I had 'ahhh's' all over the place. Bits and pieces of information I began to decode them and apply the intended meaning. Neville Goddard does this with the Bible..lots of poetry from writers such as Shakespeare and Williamy Blake left these clues for us that were meaningless until we knew it's intended purpose.
And only when you are in the knowing, you will see famous powerful people in the news, world leaders and not feel separate from them. You are now aware of their power, you are no seperate. It's not luck, it's not being smarter than anyone, it's not being privileged,  it's just projecting yourself into the image of who you desire to be.

Yes..we repeat ourselves, because we care about you all here so much, and it is group intention for the well being of all. You can give a man a dollar, or food, but the greatest gift you can give for him is intending deeper understanding of his power. No one can take this away from you.

3/03/2016 10:02 pm  #18

Berryluv wrote:

Well that's true, all of this is so simple that we are basically saying the same thing over and over in different ways...
But it takes practice and diving deeper to catch on and really grasp this.

When I first heard about LOA (the Secret) I liked it, but never really really applied it. Then years after I realized it's deeper than the secret..and although I was hearing the same information over and over through different teachings, I expanded, then when I started becoming more aware I had 'ahhh's' all over the place. Bits and pieces of information I began to decode them and apply the intended meaning. Neville Goddard does this with the Bible..lots of poetry from writers such as Shakespeare and Williamy Blake left these clues for us that were meaningless until we knew it's intended purpose.
And only when you are in the knowing, you will see famous powerful people in the news, world leaders and not feel separate from them. You are now aware of their power, you are no seperate. It's not luck, it's not being smarter than anyone, it's not being privileged,  it's just projecting yourself into the image of who you desire to be.

Yes..we repeat ourselves, because we care about you all here so much, and it is group intention for the well being of all. You can give a man a dollar, or food, but the greatest gift you can give for him is intending deeper understanding of his power. No one can take this away from you.

Β 
This resonates with me so so so perfectly. Ahhhhh πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

3/03/2016 10:04 pm  #19

Booommm!!!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Board footera