Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 9:38 pm  #1

money LOA question

Question. I am reading Elizabeth Daniels book on money and manifesting and it is alot to take in. does anyone have any summed up advice? What I have been doing is visualizing counting $1000 of unexpected income each day. i also think I have to feel good during the day? I say to myself that money comes easily and frequently as much as i can. Any success stories and/or ideas that I can use that i am not doing?

2/25/2016 1:21 am  #2

Re: money LOA question

Yup, I manifested an extra $40k the other day!

First, you have to feel the vibration of financial freedom. Which means you have to raise your vibration and every chance you can, you have to give. Give to charity, or anyone else you can. Buy yourself little luxuries if you can afford it. And if you can't, do the best you CAN- do your own spa day where you take a bath, and give yourself a facial. Little things that make you feel abundant. Consider how wealthy you already are- if you are on this forum you are ahead of 80 percent of the worlds population. Appreciate and be grateful for the small things. Because they are actually big things.
Intead that you'll find cash. Start small if you have to, because your beliefs must match your vibration. So begin with coins. Then work up to a $50 note. Then $1000. Carry $100 in your wallet and don't spend it physically- but EVERY day think of all the things you could buy with it! As you walk around, acknowledge that you can buy that "thing" right now! And this thing, and that other thing.. It feels great!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/15/2016 8:31 pm  #3

I've done this twice before.

I've lost about 127lbs and wanted skin removal surgery and a breast lift. I researched the surgeries, called doctors, listened to seminars even started a payment plan for travel surgery. Everyday I looked at pictures, took pictures of myself, even had my ex( whom I'm attempting to use loa on now) pull my e yes skin back to see what my waist looks like. Thrn one day my mo calls me and my sister to meet us at the bank...my aunt left us 60k ....it only took a month!

After my surgery, the doctor colder do my arm lift because I was under too long. I became obsesed with research and guess what, literally 3 weeks later 12k from another aunt that passed.

I'm not happy either aunt passed however 2013 was a game changer in my physical appearance and intense manifestations. I honestly didn't even know I was using LOA. I just KNEW I wanted it and ate, breathed and slept it often. I find now I'm getting back that intense vibe to finish school and move out of state...lol we shall see what next year looks like!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/28/2016 12:59 pm  #4

SydneysMommy amazing! I want to manifest a better paying job with benefits and work in my career helping family's out. I guess I have to accept it and feel it and wake up to it as you did. Amazing thanks for sharing!

6/28/2016 1:16 pm  #5

esty83 wrote:

SydneysMommy amazing! I want to manifest a better paying job with benefits and work in my career helping family's out. I guess I have to accept it and feel it and wake up to it as you did. Amazing thanks for sharing!

Here is the video that changed my perspective on my work.financial life. I think every job I have had, I made it to a leadership position with ease listening to this man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTeIgDjAGp0

Β 

Last edited by SydneysMommy (6/28/2016 1:17 pm)

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera