Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 10:37 am  #11

Re: How to understand and apply the Law of Attraction better

Since thoughts are the causes of everything around you, whatever is in your physical reality are the effects of your thoughts.

If your man is stubborn and closed off, that's because you've been thinking of him in that light. You think of  him as stubborn and closed off.  Your thoughts DO manifest in physical reality, whether you like it or not, whether you did it consciously or unconsciously.

Following the principle of cause and effect, to change the effect, you must change your cause. In this case, change how you think of him. Instead of thinking of him as stubborn and closed off, think of him as crazy about you and madly in-love with you. Genuinely believe it. You know you believe it when you can imagine it as if it's real. 

Since the way we create things is through our thoughts and imagination, you can create scenarios and mental images in your mind of what you want to manifest in your reality. You have to make it very real in your mind, and you can do this when you use all your senses. What does he say to you? What does it feel to have him already with you? What do you say to each other when you're a couple? Where do you go for dates? And so on...

You don't act or try to physically influence the reality on your own. Remember that you cannot change the outside without changing the inside. Simply put, you cannot change your physical reality without changing your thoughts.

I highly discourage you from reaching out to him when you haven't changed your thoughts / opinions of him yet and your opinion / thoughts / beliefs about the two of you. 

So what you need to do now is to improve your opinion and your thoughts regarding your ex. Discipline your mind when it comes to thinking of him and the two of you. When you only have loving and positive thoughts of him, positive emotions will follow. Try to get to the highest vibrations by reaching for unconditional love in your heart.

Note that the highest vibe is not being giddy or smiling like crazy or jumping up and down in excitement. The highest vibration is the vibration of unconditional love, because love is the reason for all creations, and the language of the soul. Love is the true nature of the divine and therefore the true nature of all things are we are all governed by one universal mind. 

You don't have to reach out to him first. Once you made the necessary changes, he will come to you... as certain as the sun rises. 

2/24/2016 2:40 pm  #12

Vera wrote:

Since thoughts are the causes of everything around you, whatever is in your physical reality are the effects of your thoughts.

If your man is stubborn and closed off, that's because you've been thinking of him in that light. You think of  him as stubborn and closed off.  Your thoughts DO manifest in physical reality, whether you like it or not, whether you did it consciously or unconsciously.

Following the principle of cause and effect, to change the effect, you must change your cause. In this case, change how you think of him. Instead of thinking of him as stubborn and closed off, think of him as crazy about you and madly in-love with you. Genuinely believe it. You know you believe it when you can imagine it as if it's real. 

Since the way we create things is through our thoughts and imagination, you can create scenarios and mental images in your mind of what you want to manifest in your reality. You have to make it very real in your mind, and you can do this when you use all your senses. What does he say to you? What does it feel to have him already with you? What do you say to each other when you're a couple? Where do you go for dates? And so on...

You don't act or try to physically influence the reality on your own. Remember that you cannot change the outside without changing the inside. Simply put, you cannot change your physical reality without changing your thoughts.

I highly discourage you from reaching out to him when you haven't changed your thoughts / opinions of him yet and your opinion / thoughts / beliefs about the two of you. 

So what you need to do now is to improve your opinion and your thoughts regarding your ex. Discipline your mind when it comes to thinking of him and the two of you. When you only have loving and positive thoughts of him, positive emotions will follow. Try to get to the highest vibrations by reaching for unconditional love in your heart.

Note that the highest vibe is not being giddy or smiling like crazy or jumping up and down in excitement. The highest vibration is the vibration of unconditional love, because love is the reason for all creations, and the language of the soul. Love is the true nature of the divine and therefore the true nature of all things are we are all governed by one universal mind. 

You don't have to reach out to him first. Once you made the necessary changes, he will come to you... as certain as the sun rises. 

Vera, I love your posts!

2/24/2016 2:44 pm  #13

Vera wrote:

this is good!!

2/24/2016 3:10 pm  #14

Yes, thank you so much Vera for taking the time to really explain it. I appreciate it and I do agree, unconditional love. Love is always the answer. I think when you want something so bad you can get blinded or sucked into fear and doubt. I definitely would like to live on a high frequency and I hope that it does reach him.

2/24/2016 7:54 pm  #15

Vera wrote:

Brought a tear to my eye 💚💛

2/25/2016 4:54 am  #16

i get it and i totally undersatnd the theory part...
but what about actually working towards it.. how exactl to change the energy. how exactly to revert the thing we've been doing since always.. for example we've always kept feeling worthless or left out in front of our friends. how to change that energy and get into the frequency of feeling all good and opposite of that.
how am i suppose to keeep believing i wil get something when i always believed that i dont desrve it..i mean i keep affirming i keep trying to be positive but its like my brain screams loudly and says not not not gonna happen...
and with it passing day it becomes hard.. 
i get so stucked up doing this all day that i forget to feel good or do things and work that are actually needs to be done.

Sun is new each day..

10/30/2018 3:04 am  #17

Amazing!

Everything is possible. Ask.Believe.RECEIVE.
my love and I are finally back together.
🦋

10/30/2018 4:56 am  #18

20% truth, 80% bs...caution

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/19/2023 9:57 am  #19

Vera Warrior - thank you for sharing.  This is amazing!!!

2/04/2023 2:48 pm  #20

I absolutely love the Kybalion / The Seven Universal Laws. Two of which have been mentioned in this thread - Law of Cause and Effect, and Law of Rhythm. I also love hearing each person's unique take on the laws, so thank you for this in depth review of yours! 

Board footera