Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2016 4:46 pm  #1

It's your Perception..

Yesterday my 3 year old wanted to take out the rubbish bins with me.  Begged me. Lol.  And perhaps you can't understand why anyone would want to do that crappy job.  It was hot, and the house is almost a km from where the bins are. But as my daughter and I wandered down the path leading to the bins,  we began marvelling at the beautiful sky.. We picked up a sparkly rock and declared it a treasure. We bent down to cheer an ant carrying a huge biscuit crumb, and then we picked a lovely rose each.. and closing our eyes, we savoured the lovely perfume.. It wasn't putting out rubbish bins, it was a magical garden adventure. We  looked for fairies, and skipped joyously along with my cat who joined us on our journey.  We watched him happily chasing butterflies, and I thanked the universe for the sheer beauty that surrounded me right at that moment. It was probably the best 20 minutes of my day!

When we reached the gate, there was another woman at the bin. In the space of about 1 minute she had explained to us how awful it was to live so far from the bins, how disgusting it was to be outdoors in such sticky heat, and what a crappy way to spend 20 minutes of her life that she'd never get back! As she turned to leave, the woman's bin somehow fell over, and her gate closed and locked itself before she could get back in. I offered to help but she stormed off up the road swearing at us! 😊

Can you see how your reality is completely paved through your perceptions and vibration? You will come to understand that life really IS magical.... IF you CHOOSE to see it that way.

Right before my baby girl fell asleep last night, she turned into me and whispered "mommy, please promise me you will always take me on your rubbish bin adventures.." πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Last edited by Cherished (2/20/2016 4:48 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/20/2016 4:53 pm  #2

Re: It's your Perception..

Cherished wrote:

Yesterday my 3 year old wanted to take out the rubbish bins with me.  Begged me. Lol.  And perhaps you can't understand why anyone would want to do that crappy job.  It was hot, and the house is almost a km from where the bins are. But as my daughter and I wandered down the path leading to the bins,  we began marvelling at the beautiful sky.. We picked up a sparkly rock and declared it a treasure. We bent down to cheer an ant carrying a huge biscuit crumb, and then we picked a lovely rose each.. and closing our eyes, we savoured the lovely perfume.. It wasn't putting out rubbish bins, it was a magical garden adventure. We  looked for fairies, and skipped joyously along with my cat who joined us on our journey.  We watched him happily chasing butterflies, and I thanked the universe for the sheer beauty that surrounded me right at that moment. It was probably the best 20 minutes of my day!

When we reached the gate, there was another woman at the bin. In the space of about 1 minute she had explained to us how awful it was to live so far from the bins, how disgusting it was to be outdoors in such sticky heat, and what a crappy way to spend 20 minutes of her life that she'd never get back! As she turned to leave, the woman's bin somehow fell over, and her gate closed and locked itself before she could get back in. I offered to help but she stormed off up the road swearing at us! 😊

Can you see how your reality is completely paved through your perceptions and vibration? You will come to understand that life really IS magical.... IF you CHOOSE to see it that way.

Right before my baby girl fell asleep last night, she turned into me and whispered "mommy, please promise me you will always take me on your rubbish bin adventures.." πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/20/2016 5:43 pm  #3

How precious!

Reminds me of a day I shared with my daughter 30 years ago. We were in the field behind her brother's school, waiting for him to get out of first grade. The baby was in her stroller, studying dust specks in the sunlight,trying to catch some calmly. My four year was running, then stopped - several butterflies were chasing her. She laughed and quickly arranged a game with them, and it really seemed like they were listening. I realized it was what I call "the real meaning of life" moments in time. I still call it Butterfly Day." And as with all of my kids, I am now experiencing "meaning of life moments with their children.

2/20/2016 5:48 pm  #4

ellen wrote:

How precious!

Reminds me of a day I shared with my daughter 30 years ago. We were in the field behind her brother's school, waiting for him to get out of first grade. The baby was in her stroller, studying dust specks in the sunlight,trying to catch some calmly. My four year was running, then stopped - several butterflies were chasing her. She laughed and quickly arranged a game with them, and it really seemed like they were listening. I realized it was what I call "the real meaning of life" moments in time. I still call it Butterfly Day." And as with all of my kids, I am now experiencing "meaning of life moments with their children.

Β 
Absolutely.. There is such true, pure alignment in those moments πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/20/2016 5:55 pm  #5

Aww this is so cute! That all sounds lovely!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/20/2016 6:12 pm  #6

What a lovely way to illustrate exactly how we should approach each day and every task. Β 

2/20/2016 8:01 pm  #7

Life is so amazing when you take the time to appreciate it line you two did. Some people are just not satisfied with themselves and that is why the hate closed and she stormed off.

So glad you and your daughter enjoyed the day. That is so precious Thanks for sharing your beautiful adventure with us.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera