Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2016 11:26 pm  #1

I had $200.00 stashed that I didn't know about

So today I had went home, and me and my mom were having a conversation and I told her that I had stashed $100 in my jewelry box (I didn't tell anyone that I had $100 stashed) And when I told my mom she was so shocked and she said to me " You are really good at saving your money!" and I said "yep!" I never really been the type to complain about not having enough money or talk or worry about being broke. I never really had a real job, and family members always gave me money. And this past Christmas I had received A LOT of money from family members! And looking back on that I just want to say that I am so grateful that I have family members that love, care and support me. Anyways when I opened up my jewelry box to show my mom my stashed $100 underneath that was another $100!!! I haven't looked in that part of my box in awhile so I thought I just had $100 saved up but turns out I actually have $200! I also have an uncle who is literally the luckiest man on earth! because he always finds money on the street all the time, every single day. It doesn't matter if it is a penny or $100 he always seems to find money 24/7 and he doesn't own a car and he walks to work, but it is amazing! Thought I should share this! But a few days ago I was saying to myself that money flows right to me and I just don't ever worry about the lack of money. Sometimes though when I really want to buy something, and I know I don't really have the money for it I just let it go and not worry about it because I always know sooner or later I will get more money, and I eventually will get what I want! I been wanting to get my hair done and buy some yoga workout outfits and finding out that I had an extra $200.00 makes me so happy I can finally buy what I want and need!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/18/2016 11:45 pm  #2

Re: I had $200.00 stashed that I didn't know about

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘

2/19/2016 10:48 am  #3

Heyyy Angellynnnnn... girlll you looking so good.. (quote Obama to Michelle) I thought that was so funny when he said thathat to her the other day...

But that's awesome hun.. keep up the great core beliefs..

2/19/2016 12:05 pm  #4

Berryluv wrote:

Heyyy Angellynnnnn... girlll you looking so good.. (quote Obama to Michelle) I thought that was so funny when he said thathat to her the other day...

But that's awesome hun.. keep up the great core beliefs..

Thank you BerryLuv!!! Hahaha!!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/19/2016 12:32 pm  #5

Awesome, lovely surprise. Get yourself some hot yoga pants to wear!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/19/2016 1:04 pm  #6

DumpedinSept wrote:

Awesome, lovely surprise. Get yourself some hot yoga pants to wear!

Thank you! And oh I will

Board footera