Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2016 6:11 am  #21

Re: Contact Today

pectinase wrote:

Ayutsu wrote:

So he messaged me to tell me he broke up with his gf and ask me how I was doing. Briefly discussed why he pushed me away and then he abruptly left the convo without an apology or any comment on where we go from here. So still no really answers or direction. I'm back to no contact. I'm not pursuing. I am amazing andI deserve to pursued.

This is really positive news – you don't need an apology or explanation right at this moment, because they'll be coming very soon. Remember not to pile all your expectation on things happening at the same time. This will be a gradual process and will be amazing to see unfold. Hooray!
Β 

Β 
I needed to hear this. Still haven't heard back. Baby steps right?

2/19/2016 6:20 am  #22

You're fine!! Don't fall back into fear.. Right now, your only job is to hold steady in your faith! DO NOT start creating from fear again, it's totally unnecessary and it will slow you down. Full speed ahead, to PERFECTVILLE!! πŸ’œπŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/19/2016 8:19 am  #23

Dabai wrote:

I found scripting visualising to be too hurtful. Did you have the same experience?

It's because you're imagining it from the place of wishing, not living from the feeling of already having it. When you vidualise, it should be vivid that you feel it around you all the time as your wish has fulfilled. And when you feel it, you get satisfaction of having your desire that you don't remind about past.

Last edited by Shy (2/19/2016 9:21 am)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

7/29/2016 4:28 pm  #24

Ayutsu wrote:

Well it happened. He's back. I'm not sure how long it'll be or where we'll go from here.

I've had several successes now so I feel like I should give some advice. 

Let that **** go. Nothing ever happens until you realize how awesome you are and let everything go. No obsessing, no visualizing over and over. The universe knows, the first time you request it. Constantly doing all this stuff to bring things back is just making it harder to let go. When did things work out for me? When I stopped focusing on what I wanted and just lived in the moment. It is so hard. Everytime I find my mind wandering, I just repeat, "I love myself", over and over. Go general. You'll either get what you want or move on to something better. Either way, you win.

Good luck guys. 😘

For some reason I wonder how you are doing...

Hoping you didn't forget this wonderful success you simply stated here..

I love this.. simple and effective.

Board footera