Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2016 5:14 pm  #11

Re: Contact Today

DumpedinSept wrote:

I'm so happy to read about another success story. Congratulations. I love hearing that and it gives me hope. I do believe you have a point in focusing on ourselves.

When I focus on my love especially today, it was bad for me. So I got out there with my happy self and did a Cupid Fun Run. I wore my single blinker that signified I am single. I spoke to people mostly women. I did meet two men. But the amazing part was there was a sale for 50% off winter running gear. I treated myself to some new things and I am happy!!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here. I love you all and wish everyone success stories all around Spread the love.

Yes I agree! Today has been amazing and I feel the love I am getting from my family, and being in the moment. That is good you were out doing things!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/14/2016 6:59 pm  #12

I agree I stopped consciously visualizing ..now when I think of him it's just daydreaming ..and it just sort of happens when  feeling happy ..my guy is graduallycoming back I've attracted another ex as well frm 2 yrs ago..I'm not interested but he's a good distraction .all is well i my world

2/14/2016 7:26 pm  #13

That's amazing! Would love to hear about your journey.

2/14/2016 7:47 pm  #14

I am so happy for you. ❀️❀️❀️

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/14/2016 8:55 pm  #15

Wonderful to see, and great advice! Can't wait to hear about your future successes too!

2/15/2016 5:49 pm  #16

So he messaged me to tell me he broke up with his gf and ask me how I was doing. Briefly discussed why he pushed me away and then he abruptly left the convo without an apology or any comment on where we go from here.  So still no really answers or direction. I'm back to no contact. I'm not pursuing. I am amazing andI deserve to pursued.

2/15/2016 6:43 pm  #17

Ayutsu wrote:

So he messaged me to tell me he broke up with his gf and ask me how I was doing. Briefly discussed why he pushed me away and then he abruptly left the convo without an apology or any comment on where we go from here.  So still no really answers or direction. I'm back to no contact. I'm not pursuing. I am amazing andI deserve to pursued.

And if you choose to have him back, know that he is yours. Don't worry about anything else.

2/18/2016 10:41 am  #18

Question why is visualization emphasized? Like I see success stories lately that seem like visualization makes it work less so if it works less why do we do it? I am just confused

2/18/2016 11:04 am  #19

Ayutsu wrote:

So he messaged me to tell me he broke up with his gf and ask me how I was doing. Briefly discussed why he pushed me away and then he abruptly left the convo without an apology or any comment on where we go from here. So still no really answers or direction. I'm back to no contact. I'm not pursuing. I am amazing andI deserve to pursued.

This is really positive news – you don't need an apology or explanation right at this moment, because they'll be coming very soon. Remember not to pile all your expectation on things happening at the same time. This will be a gradual process and will be amazing to see unfold. Hooray!
Β 

2/18/2016 11:06 am  #20

I found scripting visualising to be too hurtful. Did you have the same experience?

Board footera